• Steven Naismith
    • Andrius Velicka
    • Kenny Miller
    • John Fleck
  11. 11. Formation

• 4-5-1 (4 straight midfielders)
    • 4-4-2
    • 4-3-3 (3 strikers)
    • 4-3-3/4-5-1 (Wingers rotate from strikers to midfielders)
    • 4-2-4
    • 3-4-3

Well the games are coming thick and fast and like normal it's a must win game. I really think that Celtic will drop points against Aberdeen on Saturday which means that if that happens and we win we'd go top of the table and in command ahead of the Old Firm Game.

Walter and Ally have to let the boys know that it's 6 cup finals from now to the end of the season and we can easily still clinch the double.

No Bougherra or Mendes

C'mon Rangers!

:alexander:

:dailly: :weir: :papac: :ssmith:

:edu: :davis: :whittaker:

:miller: :boyd: :velicka:

Prediction: Rangers to edge it 2-1

:whittaker: :dailly: :weir: :papac:

:novo: :edu: :davis: :ssmith:

:boyd: :velicka:

I'm not entirely sure about S Smith on LM but his delivery from set plays has been good and he's worth a shot to see how he gets on. If he's fit I would possibly play McCulloch LM - but have to emphasise that he MUST NOT play CM on Sunday in place of Davis!!

The confidence in the team is good and I feel that we'll win 3-1. I also think that the sheep shaggers will take something off them so the boys should be fired up more than ever for the match. If results are kind to us this week it could really spur us on to beat them in the OF game and carry on our good form on to win the title.

I'm not entirely sure about S Smith on LM but his delivery from set plays has been good and he's worth a shot to see how he gets on. If he's fit I would possibly play McCulloch LM - but have to emphasise that he MUST NOT play CM on Sunday in place of Davis!!

The confidence in the team is good and I feel that we'll win 3-1. I also think that the sheep shaggers will take something off them so the boys should be fired up more than ever for the match. If results are kind to us this week it could really spur us on to beat them in the OF game and carry on our good form on to win the title.

go with that!! (tu)

Looks like Andy Webster might be starting

RANGERS reserve coach Tommy Wilson last night insisted forgotten man Andy Webster is the man to solve the club's defensive crisis.

Ally McCoist revealed last week that Webster, whose last game was in December on loan for Bristol City, could fill in against Hearts at Ibrox on Sunday.

Madjid Bougherra and Kirk Broadfoot are both out of the first game after the split so Walter Smith may be forced to gamble on the centre-half.

Wilson said: "Andy has been playing with me for the last two months and he's looking more like the player I remember with Hearts and Scotland. He is fitter and stronger after the injuries he had last season."

Midfielder Stevie Naismith took a knock in yesterday's Old Firm reserve match at Ibrox which Celtic won 1-0.

Naismith lasted an hour and Wilson said: "Stevie took a kick in the calf in the first minute but was able to play for the hour he did."

-----------Alexander

Dailly Webster Weir Whittaker

Novo--Davis ----Edu ----Smith

---------Velicka Boyd

I'd rather see Dailly at RB than at CB. I was torn between Webster and Wilson bought went for Webster, just for experience really.

Same midfield for me as what finished last weeks game. Novo isnt great on the right but Im getting pissed off with Davis out there. But now I hear Mendes is available I can't decide what to do. To me Davis would giv us more attacking threat even if we would miss Mendes's creative spark. Smith hasn't set the heather alight in any game since his return but he has been steady and the other options for LW aren't exactly fantastic. Though I'd be interested to see how Aaron would fare with Whittaker behind him rather than Papac.

Up front is self explanatory. Both are in good form and I see no reason to drop either of them. With Miller, Lafferty and even Andy Little we have good options to bring off the bench when they are enivitably brought off.

No Mendes, No Beasley and no Lafferty?

Beasley is injured and Mendes and Lafferty are still only a maybe to play. Both Lafferty and Mendes will be options for the Old Firm game on this poll.

Exact team I have chosen (tu)

:whittaker: :weir: :papac: :ssmith:

:novo: :davis: :edu: :mcculloch:

:miller: :boyd:

Papac and Weir would be a solid defensive pairing and would dominate Elliot or Nade. As much as I dont rate Mcculloch, he would be far more solid than Aaron and has played well against hearts in the past. Velicka is a terrible footballer and Miller would run the Hearts defence ragid. In my opinion it is the biggest game of the season so far and I think the lads will rise to the occassion and win by at least 2.

Rangers (from): Alexander, Whittaker, Weir, Dailly, Davis, Edu, Mendes, S Smith, Boyd, Novo, Velicka, Miller, McGregor, Aaron, Fleck, Little, Lafferty, McCulloch, Webster.

This yer pick according to the bbc ? :sherlock: