That was awful

Boab

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most awful 2-0's I've ever seen and hardly a player got a pass mark for me.

Some right greetin faced bastards on here, ffs we won the game 2-0 against the team that are 3rd in the league. We do not have a divine right to please boab all the time

We got 3 points. Who gives a fuck what we scored on the Boab-o-meter.

:lol:

:lol:

sadly, looking at some posts, today was terrible, and, actually winning doesnt seem to matter. I think I am the only person here not depressed :pipe:

Some dodgy moments, however, there's no doubt that a year a go we wouldn't have left with the three points.

Lafferty certainly got a pass mark from me today, he is oozing confidence and it shows.

We beat an on form team 2-0 in a very important game .Who gives a fuck how we did it but we did now isnt the time to be greetin over shite performances it's the time for collecting points i would gladly see us play pish for the remaining games given we won them all 2-0

I didn't see the game today but I don't think anyone should complain. Three points is all that matters the now.

We won't win our last 4 games playing like that.

Really? 3 of the teams we play are beneath todays opponent in the league, so, yeah, we should beat them

I didn't see the game today but I don't think anyone should complain. Three points is all that matters the now.

Really? 3 of the teams we play are beneath todays opponent in the league, so, yeah, we should beat them

It doesn't matter who we play, Walter Smith will always play negative tactics and have us clinging on as soon as we get a lead.

It doesn't matter who we play, Walter Smith will always play negative tactics and have us clinging on as soon as we get a lead.

:lol: i give up, some people will always have a "negative opinion", regardless of results

:lol: i give up, some people will always have a "negative opinion", regardless of results

I just can't see us winning the league, i'd be delighted to be proved wrong. (tu)

I just can't see us winning the league, i'd be delighted to be proved wrong. (tu)

have you noticed we have won 6 in a row? Our strikers are all either on form or scoring, hertz really didnt look like scoring today, and, celtic are shit, along with brown and quite prob mcanus out next weekend too? That means Loovens!

Feeling better yet?

I lost my link several times and had to look for new ones resulting in me missing a lot of the game. People that get to see the game have little to complain about I wished I could have seen it all. :21:

i just cannot understand some attitudes on here

it is the time of the season that results matter more than performances

we have just won 6 in a row , both our strikers scored again, we kept a clean sheet

but what does any of that matter to some, some people are never happy