Who will be Watties surprise inclusion on Saturday ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hemdani there was a reason for him being on bench last week

That's not a bad shout, that....

However, I'd disagree with it for the fundamental reason that we NEED to win. Hemdani is a defensive minded player and wouldn't work unless complimenting a fully-attacking midfield.

You do know Walter Smith is still Rangers manager, don't you? :unsure:

are you mad wattie left after we blew 10 in a row many years ago

get with it

My mistake! Living in the past again...

how anyone can actually be suprised by any decision that smith makes is beyond me, surely we have seen it all by now? surely..................

Oh right, so you predicted Smith and Velicka being brought back in from the cold did you?

how anyone can actually be suprised by any decision that smith makes is beyond me, surely we have seen it all by now? surely..................

You aint seen 'nothin yet!

Charlie Adam has expressed his disappointment at being unable to feature in Rangers' title run-in.

The midfielder has enjoyed a successful loan spell with Blackpool, whose Coca-Cola Championship season concludes with Sunday's game against Swansea.

Adam had hoped he would be able to return to Ibrox and have a part to play in their remaining Clydesdale Bank Premier League games and even the Homecoming Scottish Cup final.

But he has revealed how red tape has scuppered any hope of playing for Rangers again this season.

"I went and checked but it wasn't possible," he told the Evening Times.

"I would have liked to have gone back and played for Rangers again this season.

"My contract at Blackpool runs out on June 2. I thought I could go back and play again for Rangers. But rules are rules.

"I think it's because it's two different national associations and another international transfer, which means I can't be registered to play."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8...5267011,00.html

Charlie Adam cannot play again for Rangers this season.

Charlie Adam has expressed his disappointment at being unable to feature in Rangers' title run-in.

The midfielder has enjoyed a successful loan spell with Blackpool, whose Coca-Cola Championship season concludes with Sunday's game against Swansea.

Adam had hoped he would be able to return to Ibrox and have a part to play in their remaining Clydesdale Bank Premier League games and even the Homecoming Scottish Cup final.

But he has revealed how red tape has scuppered any hope of playing for Rangers again this season.

"I went and checked but it wasn't possible," he told the Evening Times.

"I would have liked to have gone back and played for Rangers again this season.

"My contract at Blackpool runs out on June 2. I thought I could go back and play again for Rangers. But rules are rules.

"I think it's because it's two different national associations and another international transfer, which means I can't be registered to play."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8...5267011,00.html

Charlie Adam cannot play again for Rangers this season.

Praise the christing lord.