*** The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

How could Novo not take one of these two sitters he missed?

That ball was over the line too.

Feckin mad!

Walter should have had Lafferty and Novo on from the start. Smith has been hopeless.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am absolutely gutted with that. I was so confident of a win and we had more than enough chances to win that game regardless of tactics team selection etc. Novo missed 2 briliant chances and lafferty should have done better with that one he tried to curl into the net. We are away last game while celtic are home. I cant see us clawing 2 goals back in 2 games to be honest unless we hammer 5 or 6 past aberdeen on saturday which is unlikely.

Feckin mad!

Walter should have had Lafferty and Novo on from the start. Smith has been hopeless.

Feckin mad!

Just ban allzo, as if anyone that says stuff like that is going to make a meaningful contribution to the forum.

Anyway this is a hellish result, but the goal we got means it's certainly not all over. Celtic are just as shit as us and may well drop points. Just means we HAVE to beat DU now, and probably put a few past Aberdeen :(

Check the time wasting black fucks

What's the need for that? Leave that shit to the tims.

Exactly.. No need for racism.. Now a bit of bigotry is OK.

You support Celtic.

that was a fucking joke...why cant rangers play at that tempo of 2nd half every single game we play with the remaining 3 games we had

just about handed the title back to the fucking scum

im so angry!!...we could go on about that goal line goal all week but at the end of the day rangers bottled it

dont deserve to win this title after that!

I can't really fault the team selection in the first half because the same team has done so well in the last 7 games - it was the players themselves who actually looked totally jaded and flat. There is no way Smith was smoking a cigar saying 'just show up fellas, this one's in the bag' - the first half was just completely devoid of ideas and the players actually looked a bit arrogant.

The goal was needed to give us the kick up the arse, and wont for some better finishing we'd have won it easily in the second half, but the players must take a huge chunk of the blame for that result.

I usually blame Smith, but this time I really don't think he's at fault.

Less than a week after a fantastic old firm win we gift them top spot back again. I'm not sure what to think, apart from we're going to need an awful lot of luck on our side if we are going to take this. 3 points tonight and Saturday and I was convinced it would be ours.

I can't really fault the team selection in the first half because the same team has done so well in the last 7 games - it was the players themselves who actually looked totally jaded and flat. There is no way Smith was smoking a cigar saying 'just show up fellas, this one's in the bag' - the first half was just completely devoid of ideas and the players actually looked a bit arrogant.

The goal was needed to give us the kick up the arse, and wont for some better finishing we'd have won it easily in the second half, but the players must take a huge chunk of the blame for that result.

I usually blame Smith, but this time I really don't think he's at fault.

The same Smith that spent an age deciding to put Fleck on only for us to equalize and him decide against it, and then spent the last ten minutes looking at his watch as if he wanted to be at home watching the TV? Smith's at fault as much as the players are.