Pictures Of Copland Rear!?

Mansion

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any pics of the coppy rear's display?

was it good?

was part of it and wanted to see what it looked like!

no sorry m8 but it was a shite display. didn't work at all

anyway the day itself worked out okay so who cares

I would like to hear your reasons for this ?

was it good?

k my reason i say it didn't go right was because,not every one was holding there cards up,and the colour blue was light blue didn't look right. did u think it looked good??? were u ate the game or watching it??

was it good?

k my reason i say it didn't go right was because,not every one was holding there cards up,and the colour blue was light blue didn't look right. did u think it looked good??? were u ate the game or watching it??

I was at the game , Sitting Govan rear.

Regardless of wether or not it was up to your standards please have a little more respect for the guys that went out of their way to arrange it rather than labelling it off as shite ;).

You can organise your own one next time (tu).

There was a bit of it on the TV and it looked like only about a third of it was covered by the cards?

it was in the union bears section CR1 so i assume it was them that put it together (tu)

Regardless of wether or not it was up to your standards please have a little more respect for the guys that went out of their way to arrange it rather than labelling it off as shite ;).

well said :clap:

was it good?

Why would I want to organise my own?? I was in the west enclosure looking up at the display and people around me also said it wasn't very good. but the word shite is maybey a wee bit to strong sorry, but at least they tryed to do something (tu)

was it good?

Why would I want to organise my own?? I was in the west enclosure looking up at the display and people around me also said it wasn't very good. but the word shite is maybey a wee bit to strong sorry, but at least they tryed to do something (tu)

Criticism of a group that is trying to bring colour and atmosphere to Ibrox was the last thing I was expecting.

I would have expected it from one of the unwashed but to hear it from a Rangers fan is baffling!

was it good?

Criticism of a group that is trying to bring colour and atmosphere to Ibrox was the last thing I was expecting.

I would have expected it from one of the unwashed but to hear it from a Rangers fan is baffling!

It wasn't Criticism, I just said what I felt. I liked what the blue order did but. (tu)

was it good?

Show a bit of respect to the guys who obviously put in a lot of time and effort into making Ibrox a bit more colourful and a bit louder, not just today but all season long.

If we all showed the dedication to the club that these guys do then Ibrox would be a helluva lot more intimidating for the opposition.

Your post stinks to be honest.

looks good there,but it didd't look good at the time.

I've said it plenty of times already but you are a fucking tit. That picture was took "at the time." It would have looked better across the whole stand but it doesn't look shite. You talk shite.