We were due a bad result... relax.

Stardog

Our form - WWWWWWWD

There's no way we were going to win every game. Just be happy it wasn't a loss and make sure we win our remaining matches.

Celtic are likely to get a draw in the next two. WWDWWLW with two to go.

It's not good enough,3 games,that's all,3 games but no we can't even do that.

I agree. The players should have been on top of the world with beating Celtic. They knew what they had to do. Fucking joke.

How the fuck can you relax when our players have just thrown away a league title for the 2nd row running?

we should have beat those timmy bastards we just played very bad in the first half...as if the players were up their own arses!

poor show by rangers 1st half but come saturday they go 4 it. no matter what we play the team we had out on the 2nd half and try our best 2 get as many goals as possible. lets get behing them on saturday n get the goals :@:@:@

How the fuck can you relax when our players have just thrown away a league title for the 2nd row running?

well said muff. how can you "relax" at the most crucial part of the fucking season??!! <cr>

Our form - WWWWWWWD

There's no way we were going to win every game. Just be happy it wasn't a loss and make sure we win our remaining matches.

How are they likely to get a draw, now im not saying they are or arent, because they could, but its guesswork and pretty much clutching at straws... they went on the run last season and won it, they could probably do the same again, because we have given them that chance

Our form - WWWWWWWD

How are they likely to get a draw, now im not saying they are or arent, because they could, but its guesswork and pretty much clutching at straws... they went on the run last season and won it, they could probably do the same again, because we have given them that chance

That's what gets me beelin - we beat them to go ahead, yet give the baton right back to them at the first hurdle. If you keep insisting on handing a chance to your rivals time and time again, odds are they are going to accept at least one of the gifts.

Our form - WWWWWWWD

That's what gets me beelin - we beat them to go ahead, yet give the baton right back to them at the first hurdle. If you keep insisting on handing a chance to your rivals time and time again, odds are they are going to accept at least one of the gifts.

Exactly, We could go and beat aberdeen and celtic could drop points v hibs, whats the chances we would then fuck up at tannadice?

The facts are...We have just gone top of the league with three games remaining.

There is nothing at all the could have justified such a poor first half performance. Nobody wanted to play and it took, no doubt, a right fucking bollocking for them to get a grip of the game.

The title is now out of our hands...And in my opinion, we don't have enough winners in our team.

The facts are...We have just gone top of the league with three games remaining.

There is nothing at all the could have justified such a poor first half performance.

Nobody wanted to play and it took, no doubt, a right fucking bollocking for them to get a grip of the game.

The title is now out of our hands...And in my opinion, we don't have enough winners in our team.

Sorry, it took them a bollocking to get a grip of a game which could decide where the fucking title goes...

Our form - WWWWWWWD

Exactly, We could go and beat aberdeen and celtic could drop points v hibs, whats the chances we would then fuck up at tannadice?

Don't know if I could stand watching it. As it is, we have our worst possible opponents for the last 2 games (barring them, of course). IF we had played a full 90 tonight, I'd still be gung ho on believing, but for them to come out and do f*** all for 45 minutes when this much is at stake...

Och, whatever. Too angry right now to think about any of it.

:lol:

Well, I was relaxed given the tims had the same game today as we had, seems a lot forgot about that, or, thought timmy were world beaters