***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin hell pedro still thinks he's playing in the premiership! get a grip mendes!

Mendes isn't on the pitch doh

Oh aye who wis that that tryed to cross it with a overhead? <cr>

:gerbad:

Badger was playing? :craphead:

3 points, but I didn't think we'd get the goal glut we needed. Our strikers are just too damned inconsistent.

Novo missed that complete sitter :anguish: got himself into a great position too, just had to slide it into the net.

FT im shittin ma pants now , next week we MUST win at least 4-0 against utd unless celtic draw/lose against hibs

Face it, there's no way that in Hell will happen against them, m8. We'll be lucky enough to win there.

Fuckin hell pedro still thinks he's playing in the premiership! get a grip mendes!

Mendes isn't on the pitch doh

Oh aye who wis that that tryed to cross it with a overhead? <cr>

Shut up, any chance to have a go at Barry.

3 points, but I didn't think we'd get the goal glut we needed. Our strikers are just too damned inconsistent.

Novo missed that complete sitter :anguish: got himself into a great position too, just had to slide it into the net.

How I'd love a hard working striker that nets more often than misses.

Jesus my nerves are fraught. Thank god we won, top of the league by 3 points and GD down to one.

We needed more goals. GD down to one is meaningless as they will increase it with any win tomorrow. :(

God, I hope they drop points tomorrow :sayingprayersmiley:

:21:

Glad to see the Gers win.

It'd be nice to have goals galore, but at least the Gers got the 3 points.

I woke up late this morning and caught the last 8 minutes plus the stoppage time of the game. Novo almost scored but that was a bit off. I figured we would have had a 4-1 or 5-1 game.

Here's hoping to the Hibs keeping celtic to one goal or zip nada nilch.

Guest therabbitt

Yes, he should have done better, but to call it "just slide it into the net"!? Was a difficult ball to take on the volley.

Moan the fucking hibbies!

Guest therabbitt
Jesus my nerves are fraught. Thank god we won, top of the league by 3 points and GD down to one.

We needed more goals. GD down to one is meaningless as they will increase it with any win tomorrow. :(

God, I hope they drop points tomorrow :sayingprayersmiley:

Completely mate (tu)

Yes, he should have done better, but to call it "just slide it into the net"!? Was a difficult ball to take on the volley.

True, but he could have just touched it past the goalie, he tried the epic blast of a shot.

Like i said, great position, epic miss.