You are offered £10m to follow another team...

Amac9

£10M to follow another team  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept it?

• Yes
    • No

It depends.

Would I go to Celtc park at the weekends and sing You'll never Walk Alone and Ooh Aah Up the 'Ra for £10m? No, I couldn't do it.

Would I follow Forfar Athletic on a Saturday for £10m? Bloody right I would. Anyone who says they wouldn't has no idea what £10m is. You can't stop a heart beating blue, so I wouldn't (couldn't) stop loving the Rangers, but if you gave me £10m I'd never go to Ibrox again - I believe anybody faced with the actual choice would say the same.

Thats a pretty good answer. People say no, and, its easy to do, however, you have to look at things from all angles...

How would this be enforced? (the changing team thing)

Who would actually know?

People would find a way of having both, as many have said, you dont "choose" to become a bear, you just ARE, it wont change, ever, for anything. That amount of money is life changing, completely, so, my anwer would be yes, but, I would do both, take the coin and Rangers forever in my heart. Also remember, if you have that kind of money, you can do what you like, including probably making people disappear :pipe:

Of course you choose to be a bear - dont be silly.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends.

Would I go to Celtc park at the weekends and sing You'll never Walk Alone and Ooh Aah Up the 'Ra for £10m? No, I couldn't do it.

Would I follow Forfar Athletic on a Saturday for £10m? Bloody right I would. Anyone who says they wouldn't has no idea what £10m is. You can't stop a heart beating blue, so I wouldn't (couldn't) stop loving the Rangers, but if you gave me £10m I'd never go to Ibrox again - I believe anybody faced with the actual choice would say the same.

Thats a pretty good answer. People say no, and, its easy to do, however, you have to look at things from all angles...

How would this be enforced? (the changing team thing)

Who would actually know?

People would find a way of having both, as many have said, you dont "choose" to become a bear, you just ARE, it wont change, ever, for anything. That amount of money is life changing, completely, so, my anwer would be yes, but, I would do both, take the coin and Rangers forever in my heart. Also remember, if you have that kind of money, you can do what you like, including probably making people disappear :pipe:

Of course you choose to be a bear - dont be silly.

:lol:

I didnt know whether to laugh or cry at that, then, i saw who wrote it :pipe:

I would spend my last penny on Rangers so not a chance i would support anyone else. Rangers is a way of life and I wouldnt give it up for anything. Money doesnt buy you happiness

So, all of you who voted no, if somebody came up to you right now with 10 million in their hands and said "Here. Go support another team" then you would send them on their way?

If they said no, their families would murder them haha

If someone offered me £10M to give up Sport in general i'd do it in a heart beat. When i think about it there's actually not much i wouldnt do for £10M.

This post reminds me of a son of an Auntie of mine who I'm close with who said to me one day that he'd never watch Football again if he never had MS anymore.

I probably didn't appreciate the comment enough as I probably do now.

Unless you already have millions every single person would take the money 100%.

Whenever it was put in front of you theres no way you would refuse it, absolutely no way.

Rangers play a big part in my life but family and health are much more important. To deny my family 10 million pound would be ridiculous.

i am as die hard as the next guy

tbh i dont think that anyone that voted no fully understands how much money 10 millon pounds is

that sets me and my family up for life and given that option im sorry to say but id happily cheer on any team for that amount of money

Your question put no time limit on it so i would grab the money, support my local club Falkirk next week as they try to avoid relegation, be pleased my old team (Rangers) won the league and then revert back to the correct side for the cup final. - sorted

I play amateur football on a saturday so dont get the chance to go to many games anyway, of course I'd give up playing to "follow" another team for £10 million. I still be a bear in my heart though, sitting in the home end of a different club would never change that.