Winning an undescribably important league title at Tannadice....

papaguy51

I'm not one to count my chickens before they hatch, so a few things must be said.

If between now and the Dundee Utd game, Walter Smith cannot drill the importance of our next 90 minutes into our players then he doesn't deserve to walk through the Ibrox doors ever again.

Similarly, if the players cannot take on board how monu-fucking-mentally massive the Dundee Utd game is, they equally don't deserve the pleasure.

Let's make no bones about this. Fuck the UEFA Cup final, fuck the last 16 of the Champions League - this game is probably the biggest game in Rangers' history since that famous day when Charlie Miller crossed for Mr Laudrup to head home.

No excuses this time, and we mean that. If they can't fire themselves up for this one last final push, they don't deserve it.

Please don't let us down again!

We simply MUST win it, each and every single one must fight his heart out from the first second, no excuses, no bullshit, just absolute fierce determination and willingness to give and do EVERYTHING they can for these 90 minutes.

COME ON RANGERS!

:uk::scot:

amen to that brother, lets all get behind them and bring home whats rightly ours

No finger nails left after this weekend.......

Now I can't wait.... party time next week & a cup final to win too

Here comes the double!!

Just enjoying the moment, that it's realistically back in our own hands to WIN!

Yeah it will be hard, and it will be our biggest game in our history IMO, but putting that to one side at the moment (tu)

I wouldn't say that :anguish:

The team need to know they HAVE to win. Walter will go for a 1-0 I think.

Just enjoying the moment, that it's realistically back in our own hands to WIN!

Yeah it will be hard, and it will be our biggest game in our history IMO, but putting that to one side at the moment (tu)

I wouldn't say that :anguish:

The team need to know they HAVE to win. Walter will go for a 1-0 I think.

I would rip the bones out of your body for a 1-0 win.

Well, not YOUR body, but you get the cut of my jib :pipe:

i totally agree.

i dont care if its the worst game in the world to watch as long as we have 1 game more than utd thats all i will care about.

keep believing

I'm not one to count my chickens before they hatch, so a few things must be said.

If between now and the Dundee Utd game, Walter Smith cannot drill the importance of our next 90 minutes into our players then he doesn't deserve to walk through the Ibrox doors ever again.

Similarly, if the players cannot take on board how monu-fucking-mentally massive the Dundee Utd game is, they equally don't deserve the pleasure.

Let's make no bones about this. Fuck the UEFA Cup final, fuck the last 16 of the Champions League - this game is probably the biggest game in Rangers' history since that famous day when Charlie Miller crossed for Mr Laudrup to head home.

No excuses this time, and we mean that. If they can't fire themselves up for this one last final push, they don't deserve it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That was a GREAT day, especially being there.

My dream scenaro is, a boyd assist for a Miller goal to give us the title. Would be a lovely moment

A massive game and one we must win, the pressure will be huge but i believe that we can do it and bring the title back home.

Guest johngers

Absolutely (tu)

We're in pole position, we have the advantage, now lets make it count

This is it.