Celtic's 'commemorative' strips today

I was in portugal the night we beat Lyon away, after the game we went to an irish bar and I had on my Gers top, No hassle what so ever. Next night we went back for the scm vs Milan game, the Irish barman said to me " you should hav worn your Rangers top tonight to get it right up these cunts, we're sick of them and everything they stand for" I couldn't believe it, top bloke and shows what the real Irish think of they're plastic cousins.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a sidenote, i watched the Irish Open golf today and out of the hundreds and hundreds of fans at the tournament - i didn't see a single Septic shirt.

Perhaps in their haste to promote the spud shortage on their shirts, they forgot to send their customary 'shop dummies' to get on camera.

Either that or the ROI don't give a flying f*ck about Septic.

I'll take Option (b)

Correct Bolton. The people of the ROI generally cringe and distance themselves from the scum, after all they disgrace their national flag all over Europe. Plus writing shit like IRA on their flag as well.

Timmy's claim that the good people of the ROI love them is but a dream. FACT.

I once seen something in an Irish magazine that called the Celtic shirt the "uniform of the Pikey". I used to have a link to it but it would take me ages to find it again.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnis...en-1669772.html

Second only to Scousers, Celtic fans carry more chips on their shoulder than a branch of McDonald's.

Quick to express any sense of offence, they exhibit a sense of entitlement that would make a Cork man blush with shame.

And still they wonder why we hate them.

Well, if you're looking for a good example, how about Celtic fans' web message board, the huddleboard.com, which has really been covering itself in glory -- by gloating over the murder of those two soldiers in Northern Ireland.

After one fan posted a picture of a gun made out of pizza dough, another posted: "Dominos Special Offer for British Soldiers. Buy one pizza, get a second topped for free. Apparently, they are making a killing."

The website refused to remove the comments, saying they don't censor or editorialise.

Which is fair enough -- but will any of these brave Celtic fans dare to drop by the Massereene Barracks to share their sophisticated wit with the grieving squaddies?

Am I the only one that doesn't give a f*ck?

Its pathetic. Its beyond pathetic actually but we just give them oxygen by giving a damn. Honestly that team only exists to counter act us. Everything they stand for is done with the intent of trying to be better than us. They are obsessed with us and what really concerns me is that we are starting to become obsessed with them.

We put a poppy on our strip, they fucken hated that and this is purely an attempt to counter act that. They have always and will always be second best. Let their hatred consume them, we are better than that. A strip commemorating the great famine.... give me a fucken bucket.

Guest Andypendek

Nah, 95% of this thread has been one liners from posters saying 'fuck them': that's a long way from being obsessed.

Thats them hijacked the Famine, so they can re-write history(again) and make it a totally catholic famine, no Protestants suffered acording to them, they will milk this for all it's worth and no one will be allowed to say anything in case it upsets them and offends them, we all know how easily offended this mob get.

Good point, unfortunately Hibs have moved on and integrated into Scottish society while still keeping some of their Irish heritage. Celtic will never do this.

Only because ra sellick put the original Hibernian (which was exclusively for irish rcs) out of business...

celtic fc really do know no limit to their shame do they?

im surprised they havent tried to hijack the holocoust yet..

or the mass genocide in places like bosnia, rwanda, darfur?

wouldnt hold my breath though

they truley are the SCUM of the earth

This has John Reids' dirty fingerprints all over it. I'd say it's a pretty even mix of political and financial, in that they keep the famine song high in the publics' awareness while selling a few more shirts into the bargain. Laughable in its simplicity, yet the scum followers by and large won't understand that. There will be a few more starving timmy sprogs this week.......but Dad will have a new shirt. :anguish:

This has John Reids' dirty fingerprints all over it. I'd say it's a pretty even mix of political and financial, in that they keep the famine song high in the publics' awareness while selling a few more shirts into the bargain. Laughable in its simplicity, yet the scum followers by and large won't understand that. There will be a few more starving timmy sprogs this week.......but Dad will have a new shirt. :anguish:

LMAO (tu)

They really are the shabbiest mob in football.

I can't believe we get so much grief in the press with this mob and their war criminal chairman.

They're a bit like George W Bush- you hate the f*ckers, but you can't help but laugh at them.

They really hate us more than they love their own club, which is probably why they're always trying to make up some positive spin about themselves and their tawdry, sleazy, bitter little club.

do you think celtic will pay tribute to the victims of the priest abuse cases in ireland by putting a cock on the cross haha

after the revelations in oirland, i think its only a matter of time before we find out exactly what large john was aware of here in scotland.

(tu)

Guest Andypendek
The company was holding one of its biannual meetings of its top staff when the farmers burst into the room carrying potato sacks and demanding they be heard.

Id be in stitches if a load of Irish guys burst into a meeting i was at carrying sacks of potatoes :pipe:

Bassa, it flipped a page. Alright then, ^^ POST OF THE MILLENIUM!!!