Kenny Miller

donmac

I don't like him, never have, and, never will. I don't like his past, and, I don't think he's good enough on a consistant basis.

He was excellent against celtc the other week, but has far too many poor games - his running about doesn't do it for me.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can i ask all these supporters of said judas

every time he scores the singing of his name is deafening-not

so if you all accept him so openly why wont you sing his name

real reason -none of us want an ex beadrhattler wearing our famous jersey

Kenny Miller gives 110% everytime he pulls on the lightblue, that is more than good enough for me and is always a constant threat to defenders. He has been a very worthwhile signing IMO. The fact he played for Celtic is irrelevant to me, I only care about Rangersgetting the best possible team on the park and with Miller in our team we are undoubtedly stronger!!!

Why do these fans that call him names shit themselves to boo him at the gamel.....you all hate him that much but wouldn't show it at the ground....

why do fans that love him shit themselves to sing his name at games

you all love him that much but wouldnt show it at the ground

Not from me (tu) he will never be accepted.

I concur!

This picture says it all for me .....

2v8mhic.jpg

Oh there he is "kissing the badge". :craphead:

I dont give a shit if he didnt kiss the badge! Wearing that filth done it for me!

Fuck Kenny Miller

Apart from cheering his goals and appluadung when he does well....we don't sing a song when steven davis scores do we hate him as well......

All you guys cheer him at the games we all know it, you fool no one.....

There is a song sung for Davis at about every away game. :rolleyes:

As for Miller he doesn't have one thing that I consider a major part in life - Loyality. Don't like the guy.

However he has been playing well recently and I hope he keeps it up.

Apart from cheering his goals and appluadung when he does well....we don't sing a song when steven davis scores do we hate him as well......

you know this how?

i believe we do sing about steven davis when he scores but dont let the facts get in your way of talking bull

Not from me (tu) he will never be accepted.

I concur!

This picture says it all for me .....

2v8mhic.jpg

Oh there he is "kissing the badge". :craphead:

I dont give a shit if he didnt kiss the badge! Wearing that filth done it for me!

Fuck Kenny Miller

If you dont support him then you dont support our team as he is part of it (tu)

Deep down you dont really care probably, just blind faith..if the majority of bears can see past the fact he played for Celtic then everyone should imo

you know this how?

i believe we do sing about steven davis when he scores but dont let the facts get in your way of talking bull

What's the song ?

What about when davie weir scores ?

or kyle lafferty ?

Or steven whittaker ?

What's all there goal scoring points

Have you realised your poitn is daft now ? Better you just move on....

you know this how?

What's the song ?

or kyle lafferty ?

Or steven whittaker ?

Your the one with the daft point about fans shitting themselves to boo him at game. Best you be the one to move on.

As for the Davis song its the one with the "You are my Davis"

There is also a song for Big Lafferty aswell. Am starting to think you are either deaf or sit at the game with your fingers in your ears.

you know this how?

What's the song ?

or kyle lafferty ?

Or steven whittaker ?

if you dont know the steven davis song are you sure your a fan maybe you should move on

how did the fans not sing millers name after the 4-2 game

answers on a postcard please

he has done enough for me, in my eyes. he played for the tar layers the same as he has played for every team he has played for. total commitment, no more, no less, in my eyes.

people have their opinions, but he gives the best he can on the park. to my knowledge, he has never said he supported rangers, septik, hibs, hearts, whoever(maybe someone knows if he has or not).

i ask, how would people feel if scott brown landed at ibrox in 3-4 years after a spell down south, proclaiming he is at last at ibrox?

that to me, would be worse, as he had his chance to come, and no matter how you argue this, if he really was the gers man that is widely believed, surely at his age money should not have been his biggest influence.

on a last note, i used to watch miller on loan at stenhousemuir(my local team who i watch occaionally)back in the late 90's when he was just a kid, and he played then as he does now, storming about the park, giving everything, and missing easy chances, scoring the hard ones!

i for one hope, come sunday ther gods smile on him and give him the game of his life.

now that would really get under the tar layers skin after the "oh my god they signed kenny" banners they sported earlier in the season.

I think there is a song for when mhisser scores, its just that the scumbags goals are so few and far between everyone forgets it.

kilkenny miller, great beers

you know this how?

What's the song ?

or kyle lafferty ?

Or steven whittaker ?

if you dont know the steven davis song are you sure your a fan maybe you should move on

List the songs for the four of them.....i'm waiting......

Really...if people feel that strongly and criticise people for cheering him, why are they too scared to say anything at the games......

As i saay i bet everyone of them cheered on Saturday, if not why bother even being there

Why would I not cheer a goal scored by Rangers?? <cr>

the guy sweats blood for the gers, he was dead on his legs against aberdeen, but ran his heart out til the end (never mind his goals). he is one of US. get a grip. you would rather someone like mendes jogging about the park as if he did'nt give a shit, yet miller is in the trenches running for his life. yous are the same guys singing for mendes in the stands and he is a catholic, yet miller gets grief for being a prod ? you guys have really confused me !!1

Really...if people feel that strongly and criticise people for cheering him, why are they too scared to say anything at the games......

As i saay i bet everyone of them cheered on Saturday, if not why bother even being there

Why would I not cheer a goal scored by Rangers?? <cr>

Maybe you should read the thread instead of jumping in with your size 2's if you don't understand the comment....

Is it not maybe quite clearly aimed at people who say they don't appluad anything he does, are you one of them ? if not why answer ?

you know this how?

What's the song ?

or kyle lafferty ?

Or steven whittaker ?

List the songs for the four of them.....i'm waiting......

you mentioned the 4 players

i told you theres a song for davis

you being such a great fan dosent know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weir-defender so i wouldnt thinkhis name would be sung very often

lafferty -ive not heard any song for him

whittiker -defender same as weir

but miller scored two against the earls -no song

mendes scored 1 fans sung his name

cousin scored 1 fans sung his name

you dont need it to be a song

a simple

1 kenny miller would suffice but maybe as im getting on in years and im going a bit deaf you are all belting it out and i just cant hear it for the sound of my sweetie wrappers being opened