Dirty blighters part 3 top class.

minstral

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the trouble these morons caused our support they would be better keeping there mouth shut.......

Having just listened that is utter shite, I wish they wouldn’t associate themselves with our club

They are only speaking the truth. :)

after the trouble these morons caused our support they would be better keeping there mouth shut.......

Having just listened that is utter shite, I wish they wouldn’t associate themselves with our club

Exactly, it's the fault of these idiots that the media and politicians had an excuse to stop us from singing the famine song. (tu)

Turned a 3 line chant into a song that kept us on the front pages for months and actually saw members of our support arrested. Without those morons add ons there wouldn’t, and couldn’t, have been an issue with “the famine song”….no wonder they hid there faces, must have been the embarrassment of singing that shite…….

Lyrics? :)

The songs by these guys just shows how biased the media are, its okay for Celtic to have songs like: "Go on home British solders" and "A bullet from the IRA" because they are traditional folk songs.

But if we have songs that speak of the dark side of Celtics history is a disgraceful bigoted song.

Lyrics? :)

The songs by these guys just shows how biased the media are, its okay for Celtic to have songs like: "Go on home British solders" and "A bullet from the IRA" because they are traditional folk songs.

But if we have songs that speak of the dark side of Celtics history is a disgraceful bigoted song.

what your saying is true my friend but two wronfs don't make a right.

lets take the moral high ground and not do anything thats going to harm the club in anyway (tu)