Dirty blighters part 3 top class.

minstral

Turned a 3 line chant into a song that kept us on the front pages for months and actually saw members of our support arrested. Without those morons add ons there wouldn’t, and couldn’t, have been an issue with “the famine song”….no wonder they hid there faces, must have been the embarrassment of singing that shite…….

But our support dont sing the other words, and this song tells the truth so there is no problem as this song wont be sung at the games. :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned a 3 line chant into a song that kept us on the front pages for months and actually saw members of our support arrested. Without those morons add ons there wouldn’t, and couldn’t, have been an issue with “the famine song”….no wonder they hid there faces, must have been the embarrassment of singing that shite…….

But our support dont sing the other words, and this song tells the truth so there is no problem as this song wont be sung at the games. :)

you couldn't sing that at a Game,wouldn't sound right anyway.

While I agree with the comments of a couple of posters regarding the 'famine song' getting bears into trouble, I actually quite like this song.

And to tbh, the Police and judical system are the ones completely in the wrong laying the blame of said song at the feet of the Rangers support!

I love it!!!

And although the majority of their material is anti-celtic/irish etc, the Blighters have not once, to my knowledge, appeared at any Rangers events, therefore the link to Rangers stops exactly where most flute bands does...so i see no problem.

Get it yanked up!!!

I love it!!!

And although the majority of their material is anti-celtic/irish etc, the Blighters have not once, to my knowledge, appeared at any Rangers events, therefore the link to Rangers stops exactly where most flute bands does...so i see no problem.

Get it yanked up!!!

Apart from the Rangers attire they have in all of their videos.

I love it!!!

Get it yanked up!!!

If someone murders someone while wearing Rangers gear does that mean its linked to Rangers? :sherlock:

I love it!!!

Get it yanked up!!!

If someone murders someone while wearing Rangers gear does that mean its linked to Rangers? :sherlock:

Depends on who is reporting on the incident. :pipe:

I love it!!!

Get it yanked up!!!

:sherlock:

does anyone think that in light of todays revelations concerning child abuse perpetrated by the catholic church in ireland and covered up by the irish government that celtic will re-think their claims to be irish? of course they won't because scotland and Britain are only good for housing them, schooling them, feeding them, protecting them and of course providing them with the passports they use to follow celtic and forge genuine, touching relationships with football fans all over the world.

does anyone think that in light of todays revelations concerning child abuse perpetrated by the catholic church in ireland and covered up by the irish government that celtic will re-think their claims to be irish? of course they won't because scotland and Britain are only good for housing them, schooling them, feeding them, protecting them and of course providing them with the passports they use to follow celtic and forge genuine, touching relationships with football fans all over the world.

well said

I think my point just went sailing over your head somewhere into the distance.......

Top quality! I was having a drink with the singer of this song on Saturday night! Top fella!

if you know the singer theres a fair chance you know my mate from east belfast as he is a mate of said singer

That was the 1st time id met the said singer but i might know your mate.

after the trouble these morons caused our support they would be better keeping there mouth shut.......

Having just listened that is utter shite, I wish they wouldn’t associate themselves with our club

Would it not be a much better use of your time to criticse Celtc and their supporters rather than constantly putting down everything Rangers and our fans do ?

We have enough people against us without our own adding to it.

after the trouble these morons caused our support they would be better keeping there mouth shut.......

Having just listened that is utter shite, I wish they wouldn't associate themselves with our club

Exactly, it's the fault of these idiots that the media and politicians had an excuse to stop us from singing the famine song. (tu)

Well, it would appear you pair of hand-wringers are in a minority of 2 so far.........in the case of GCL, i'm not entirely surprised.

Having just listened that is utter shite, I wish they wouldn’t associate themselves with our club

Would it not be a much better use of your time to criticse Celtc and their supporters rather than constantly putting down everything Rangers and our fans do ?

Yep that's what i do..... :pipe: you would need to be a simpleton to read through my posts and think i constantly put down Rangers or our fans...why don't you show me examples of this.....it must be easy since i constantly do it.....

Although these morons deserve putting down recording rubbish like that......

Yep that's what i do..... :pipe: you would need to be a simpleton to read through my posts and think i constantly put down Rangers or our fans...why don't you show me examples of this.....it must be easy since i constantly do it.....

Although these morons deserve putting down recording rubbish like that......

You might think its rubbish but the video only tells the truth. :)

Having just listened that is utter shite, I wish they wouldn't associate themselves with our club

Exactly, it's the fault of these idiots that the media and politicians had an excuse to stop us from singing the famine song. (tu)

Well, it would appear you pair of hand-wringers are in a minority of 2 so far.........in the case of GCL, i'm not entirely surprised.

They are not handwringers they are rhattlers ! :sherlock: