TOBL

Club Badge/Crest  

459 members have voted

1. 1. Club Badge/Crest:

• Same as now: 'RFC with 5 stars on top'
    • 'RFC Without 5 stars on top'
    • 'RFC Without 5 stars on top' but larger
    • 'Other'

we are a 5 star club, and i like the stars. obviously it aint traditional, and we'll have a problem when we reach league title no.60, but i think it looks good. plus it dwarfs their one star on their kit

Only 8 to go!! we will win 60 for NIAR !!! ;)

Theres 9 to go

i think he thginks this seasons title is in the bag already

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are a 5 star club, and i like the stars. obviously it aint traditional, and we'll have a problem when we reach league title no.60, but i think it looks good. plus it dwarfs their one star on their kit

Only 8 to go!! we will win 60 for NIAR !!! ;)

Theres 9 to go

i think he thginks this seasons title is in the bag already

I know, but it's not quite yet

I really like the old crest which looks like it is inside a 'shield" and has the RFC inside it, with a ball above.

I think its a mosaic on a floor in Ibrox?

Dont think its ever been used as a badge or crest on any shirt...though could be wrong.

This is the mosaic at the entrance:

3306278048_76cf938c25.jpg

i would prefer it without the starstbh, we dont need to have them on our shirt, we already know we are the most decorated side in the world

Just the RFC crest for me, with the sixties style shirt with the white open "V" neck, like worn by Baxter , Shearer, Greig etc... it's an age thing!!!! :P

I like that.

There are some great pictures from the 60's where the Blue is such a wonderful shade.

if you see the england shirt i like that would be good to have a top like that with RFC ;)

We should keep the 5 small stars, and add 1 large one to commemorate our Cup Winners Cup victory. The large star could be the same as the star on our strip in the 1800s, and could be used as a backdrop for the crest & 5 wee stars.