If you could bring back one player for Sunday...

papaguy51

Cuellar was excellent, but big Davie Weir has earned his chance on Sunday no doubt about it. He has been outstanding this season for us.

I'm going to upset a lot of people here, and say Daniel Cousin :)

Wouldn't upset me mate.

He'd slap Kenneth and Wilkie all around the park (tu)

Cuellar was excellent, but big Davie Weir has earned his chance on Sunday no doubt about it. He has been outstanding this season for us.

We trusted cousin in the last games of the season last year, I wouldnt trust him again :unsure:

I would maybe bring back Arteta or Gattuso just for something different in midfield, its where its going to be won or lost I reckon, or maybe hutton just for his sheer pace and drive down the wing, something we lack badly

I think thats a tricky one.

Hutton - would allow whittaker to move to LB, thus allowing Papac to be dropped, in which case, whoever plays LM will actually receive a pass

Prso - possibly the one I would pick, but not for ability. We have very few players with the drive and desire to actually win, and, that is something he had in abundance. He didnt allow players heads to drop. As I mentioned elsewhere, he had a Gough like presence, that seemed to spur players on

Definetly Hutton.

We need an attacking full back to create things and get balls into the box.

Im confident out strikers will deliver on Sunday, so wouldn't choose Dado to come back.

And im happy with Weir playing as hes outstanding in the air.

Wouldn't upset me mate.

It would be dependant on whether Cousin decided to turn up or not. (tu)

For me, it would be Hutton, Bougherra is just as good in the SPL as Cuellar and our strikers will be able to deliver on Sunday, they just need chances, something that Hutton can create.

Wouldn't upset me mate.

It would be dependant on whether Cousin decided to turn up or not. (tu)

For me, it would be Hutton, Bougherra is just as good in the SPL as Cuellar and our strikers will be able to deliver on Sunday, they just need chances, something that Hutton can create.

My thoughts too, Boogie as capable as cuellar, but boy do we miss quality balls into box !!