• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

done his talking on the pitch

showed there is much more to his game than just poaching goals in the box

showed a much higher work rate than i've ever seen from him

and finished the game with an assist and a goal to top of a top notch performance from the big man.

more of the same please boydy :pipe:

Made me eat my words,I hope people like myself goaded him enough to inspire him to his best performance in a Rangers shirt.

Well done Boydy. (tu) Now let's see this form week in week out.

An outstanding performance and a great way to end the season - not forgetting the SC. Yes the KB man was on fire and proved once more that his critics are wrong.

Well PB did you like his performance yesterday?

An outstanding performance and a great way to end the season - not forgetting the SC. Yes the KB man was on fire and proved once more that his critics are wrong.

Well PB did you like his performance yesterday?

Read three posts above NV. (tu)

He played well yesterday, and he has steadily improved his game over the season. I was certain selling Boyd in january would have backfired big time. He certainly proved a lot of doubters wrong.

My favorite player because he SCORES GOALS!

He took out two players in the box as fantastically as Mendes did in the middle of the park at one point to get his shooting chance that was cleared off the line. Some of his link up play, especially on the wing was fantastic, he was going around players and he had a fantastic pass up the park to Miller after getting the ball and getting past a couple of players. Weve seen glimpses of it throughout the season, but it all, along with his increased desire to fight for the ball in the air and on the ground, combined to make a great overall performance, the assist and the goal topping it off to win us the league. We can sell him in the summer now, with him having got his league title and having scored the goals that fired us to the league.

He took out two players in the box as fantastically as Mendes did in the middle of the park at one point to get his shooting chance that was cleared off the line. Some of his link up play, especially on the wing was fantastic, he was going around players and he had a fantastic pass up the park to Miller after getting the ball and getting past a couple of players. Weve seen glimpses of it throughout the season, but it all, along with his increased desire to fight for the ball in the air and on the ground, combined to make a great overall performance, the assist and the goal topping it off to win us the league. We can sell him in the summer now, with him having got his league title and having scored the goals that fired us to the league.

Why would we want to?

you said he was shite earlier in the thread .

and why would we want to sell him when he is one of the core components of our current side.