Goal of the season?

Dado

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonnae put this thread up this morning, well when I woke up as slept into half 1 today, but thought I'd leave it to after Hampden! :lol:

Boyd at Firhill because of its Bergkampesque qualities.

Boyds scored one of the best goals I have seen in years (The one that was meant to be similar to Van Bastens). Left foot volley from the edge of the box (davis cross). I think it was in the cup but I cant remember who we were playing. I have looked on youtube but cant find it anywhere. It was far superior to Mendes strike (although Mendes goal was good). Can anyone find a link to it thanks?

EDIT: Found it. Rangers Vs Partick

Who sais Boydie cant run ;)

Boyd vs Plastic Whistle (tu)

His goal yesterday was top class too.

Davis scored a peach at Ibrox this season too - solo run and passed it into the far corner. Can't remember which game it was now. Maybe Hamilton? <cr>

St Mirren

All the obvious candidates have already been nominated in this thread, but on top of them I would put out a special mention for Boyd's goal against St. Mirren at their new ground, it was a great team goal with some superb passing and running off the ball, with Sasa getting to the bye line to pull it back for boydy.

(the 2-1 game where Dorman pulled one back for the buddies)

Mendes v Inverness (3-0) & Celtc (4-2)

Thomson v Dundee united (3-3)

Mendes v Dundee united (3-0 champs)

Someone who is good at photoshop needs to put a gers top on peter griffin and a celtic top on the boy here.

Maybe even samaras/mcgeady/lennons face on him as well?

Mendes v Inverness (3-0) & Celtc (4-2)

Thomson v Dundee united (3-3)

Mendes v Dundee united (3-0 champs)

Someone who is good at photoshop needs to put a gers top on peter griffin and a celtic top on the boy here.

Maybe even samaras/mcgeady/lennons face on him as well?

Damn it,

Bouncy im talking about your GIF of peter leathering the boy in family guy.

Oh and its gotta be kennys 1st against the mhanks. I nearly hit the roof i jumped so high.

Boyds scored one of the best goals I have seen in years (The one that was meant to be similar to Van Bastens). Left foot volley from the edge of the box (davis cross). I think it was in the cup but I cant remember who we were playing. I have looked on youtube but cant find it anywhere. It was far superior to Mendes strike (although Mendes goal was good). Can anyone find a link to it thanks?

EDIT: Found it. Rangers Vs Partick

Who sais Boydie cant run ;)

Aye, that was a gem!