Wee Chesney = Gone!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David O'Leary, I was talking about him yesterday he seems to just disappear after leaving Aston Villa, well he's Irish so probably a good shout.

Although all the speculation this morning seems to be pointing toward Tony Mowbray, bring back John Barnes give us all a laugh.

Pmsl, they are saying Strachan is in for the Sunderland job and he's going to come in for Broon and they'll get £15m for him.

I'd put a laughing emoticon here, but there isn't one that is hysterical enough to suit

Ha ha ha ha ha, I just heard the groanings of a tim in my work shouting that Guus Hiddink is at parkhead just now and that he has a very good connection with someone at the club! I think my keyboard is now needing replaced because of the huge amount of coffee I have released onto it from my gub!!! :lol:

Ha ha ha ha ha, I just heard the groanings of a tim in my work shouting that Guus Hiddink is at parkhead just now and that he has a very good connections with someone at the club! I think my keyboard is broken because of the huge amount of coffee I have released onto it from my gub!!! :lol:

They really are the biggest set of empty-heads i've ever known :lol:

I hope it's McGhee too, I've spoke to so many of my disgruntled "cellic" friends and they do not want McGhee at all so if he gets it I think they'll turn on the board even more!!! :lol:

I love it soooo much when there's unrest at the San Giro!!!!! :lol: