***The Official Champions League Final thread***

At leat we could hold our heads high after the UEFA cup last year. What Man Utd are doing just now is an absolute embarrassment to British football, running about and kicking a better team. Totally lost their discipline and have gotten taught an absolute lesson. Alright they are playing Barca and we were playing Zenit but this final is far more one sided than ours last year. At least our players conducted themselves professionally.

Just finished saying the same m8. MU were completely outclassed on the night, so reacted by throwing toys out the pram. Scholes should have had a Red for his tackle - he was about 3 weeks late on it. What a dull, lifeless showing.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the best team in the greatest league in the world? ffs. Wouldn't take half of that lot for the Rangers. Charlie Adam looked better than Carrick! Vidic? That's how bad ManUre were.

EDIT

Should have added... Barca were magnificent. Made ManUre look like shite. They played as perfect a game as you will ever see imho.

Vidic's confidence has gone tits up since Man Utd were destroyed in that game against Liverpool.

I disagree, he's had his good games since tho tbh I also disagree cause folk have burst the arse out mentioning him and that game IMO

Carrick and Pamela Anderson were both awful tonight.Same goes for Scholes,shocking tackle.Straight red imo.Too bad for Man Utd.And Spanish NT has bright future with Fabregas-Xavi-Iniesta-Alonso :praise:

carrick was shown up tonight, not the player he is hyped up to be. also iniesta is the true best player in the world imo, does not get the recognition he deserves - truly masterclass from barca - as hard as it is for me to say

Barcelona were ridiculusly good there. Also tonight was a reinforcement of why I hate Man Utd almost as much as the scum. They're getting beaten by a better team, so Scholes starts throwing in the leg-breakers, Ronaldo has a tantrum and Vidic more or less headbutts Messi.

enjoyed that because of the bullshit hype build up before it they needed taken down a peg or 10 and were well beaten and made to look ordinary which most of there players are

enjoyed that because of the bullshit hype build up before it they needed taken down a peg or 10 and were well beaten and made to look ordinary which most of there players are

I have been saying the same as you that alot of man utd's players are pretty ordinary, but they seem to be so good as a team but, 1 man tonight made the difference for me ...... Rooney, he wasn't his normal commanding self and I think that this show's that Man Utd really need him to top form to perform as a team. And also Vidic was really quite poor...

Tactically Man Utd got it horribly wrong. took Barca 10 mins to snuff them out and from then on Barca were in control. For a team like Man Utd i was dissapointed to see that they kept trying to get forward 1 way... the diagnol, which evidently didnt work countless times. Poor Show. Both Anderson and Giggs were passengers in that Midfield. And Rooney had a shitey game, lots of loose passes and the service to him was rotten.

All the hype about Ronaldo v Messi, Ronaldo didnt bother getting close to him

Barcelona were ridiculusly good there. Also tonight was a reinforcement of why I hate Man Utd almost as much as the scum. They're getting beaten by a better team, so Scholes starts throwing in the leg-breakers, Ronaldo has a tantrum and Vidic more or less headbutts Messi.

Was pretty disgusted by that as well. Pretty fitting they wore white tonight, as no one (barring Tevez) turned up to play.

That was the best team in the greatest league in the world? ffs. Wouldn't take half of that lot for the Rangers. Charlie Adam looked better than Carrick! Vidic? That's how bad ManUre were.

EDIT

Should have added... Barca were magnificent. Made ManUre look like shite. They played as perfect a game as you will ever see imho.

You're having a laugh!