• Good back up for Whittaker

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Rangers Class

Am I correct?

You're fucking spot on, nail on the head.

Absolutely woeful woeful woeful player.

I'm glad someone believes me all my mates seem to love him

Before he got his Scotland cap and, in my opinion, started to get over-cocky (the smile after being sent off at Hampden against them is only an example) he was turning in great performances for us. He was offering a lot going forward as well as being solid at the back.

Since Whittiker came into the team though, he has became the no.1 right back.

Broadfoot will offer good cover for both fullback and centreback positions next season and may be chosen at right back when Whittiker fills in for a midfielder.

Keep him...he's only on something like 3 grand a week anyway.

3 grand a week too much if you ask me. :craphead:

a big honest player..but lets be honest, never in a million years is he Rangers class.

goodbye and good luck

We signed him as a center half yet judge him as a right back. That seems a tad unfair. Though his one game as a center half resulted in the McDonald goal. Probably no more than a squad player but no one can question his desire and commitment.

Before he got his Scotland cap and, in my opinion, started to get over-cocky (the smile after being sent off at Hampden against them is only an example) he was turning in great performances for us. He was offering a lot going forward as well as being solid at the back.

Since Whittiker came into the team though, he has became the no.1 right back.

Broadfoot will offer good cover for both fullback and centreback positions next season and may be chosen at right back when Whittiker fills in for a midfielder.

Remember this stupid wage structure that the club operates for all the young Scots. He probably got a couple of grand increase a week after his first cap.

Whatever we pay him it's too much.

A very poor player, he had a couple of good games at the start of the season but has been horrific ever since. Whittaker is twice the player he is and I'd like to see him gone and another right back brought in. Perhaps let Greg Wylde be the backup RB next season.

kirk clubfoot :anguish:

cant cross,cant pass,cant tackle,no pace...probably one of the worst footballers Ive seen. My Sunday League team's right back could probably do a better job then him. People say he's hardworking,committed,honest, etc but seriously if you were a fan and out of nowhere got a chance to play for the club of your dreams wouldn't you be the same?