Emirates on our kit?

turns out cause Rangers are the Clydesale Bank premier league Champions they are automatically now sponsered by the bank

a sneaky peek of next years top....

noc47o.jpg

would be nice, be good whenever we get that pishy carling logo off our kits. Would rather we get a non alcohol sponsor this time that way the kids dont have to get unsponsored kits

would be nice, be good whenever we get that pishy carling logo off our kits. Would rather we get a non alcohol sponsor this time that way the kids dont have to get unsponsored kits

i actually quite like the unsponsered kits

would be great if our home top had no sponser, nice retro look

reality is that we cant possibly afford too

I've heard rumours we're to be sponsored by Nike and Fly Emirates next season...

There wrong as we still have a years deal left with both I'm sure.

By next season I mean NEXT season. Seeing as 08-09 is finished. We're now into 09-10. :craphead:

10-11 = Emirates and Nike?

a also heard the rumour that it was to be nike for season 09/10. as we are still with umbro who have been bought over by nike, and with jjb about to go bust they are the only shop who stock umbro, so they will have to sell the kits elsewhere and nike always get a better uptake

*just a rumour*

a also heard the rumour that it was to be nike for season 09/10. as we are still with umbro who have been bought over by nike, and with jjb about to go bust they are the only shop who stock umbro, so they will have to sell the kits elsewhere and nike always get a better uptake

*just a rumour*

jjb arent the only shop who stock umbro

I actuly cant wait for the new strip to come out :lol:

Guarenteed it will be Umbro and Carling.

So none of this rumour pish.

Yet i did hear that the word on the sly is that we are to be sponsored by Orange. :pipe:

I think we should ban any strip threads from now on in.

The club has confirmed - at least once - that it's going to be Carling and Umbro for next season.

No more threads, no more speculation, no more shite rumours.

Please!

as we have that tournament in august all the teams that play in it are sponsored by emirates except us so do u think that our kit next season will have emirates on it rather than carling

:lol: :lol: no.