Tony Mowbray in talks with Celtic

Boab

I think he'd do a good job at celtc. He's knows what they are all about, is a good manager, and, has a good bit of experience.

He'll certainly have them playing good football, but he's not the best when it comes to the defensive side of the game.

Mowbray, Grant, and, Lennon - that's what I think their management team will be, and, they will fill the team up with players like, Paul Robinson, Steven Fletcher, Roman Bednar, Marek Cech....

It could be the pope now according to the media, we don't really know. :craphead:

Suppodly the bookies were placing bets on the pope too become next Celtic manager, 500/1. No joke but somebody i know told me :lol: could be pulling my pisher like :pipe:

It could be the pope now according to the media, we don't really know. :craphead:

Suppodly the bookies were placing bets on the pope too become next Celtic manager, 500/1. No joke but somebody i know told me :lol: could be pulling my pisher like :pipe:

Paddy Power had this as an option.

I expect someone who is not in the newspapers to take over at CFC. A Dutchman?

The smart money is on Marco Van Basten

He was an utter disaster at Ajax with Cruyff etc helping him so he's welcome to the scum