***The Confederations Cup Official thread***- Sunday's below 19:30

Boab

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear to God, if they don't ban those horns for the WC i'll end up going mad.

They wont mate its part of their Football culture there at EVERY game, i suggest turning the Tv onto mute and listen to some music while the game is on, thats what ive started to do (tu)

I swear to God, if they don't ban those horns for the WC i'll end up going mad.

They wont mate its part of their Football culture there at EVERY game, i suggest turning the Tv onto mute and listen to some music while the game is on, thats what ive started to do (tu)

Probably a good idea :anguish:

can whoever s not at work keep the thread upto date with the Brazil score please, im at work and all the internet links dont work on my companys computers :anguish: much appreciated, i get the joy of watching Italy v egypt so its not all bad i suppose.

(tu)

USA captain Carlos Bocanegra is in contention for a recall after sitting out the opening defeat to Italy with a hamstring strain.

Ricardo Clark is suspended, with DaMarcus Beasley and Sacha Kljestan vying to take his place in a reshuffled midfield.

Brazil coach Dunga could make several changes to combat tiredness.

Defender Juan is likely to be rested, having only recently returned from a hamstring injury.

Game starts in 45 minutes.

Teams:

USA: Howard, Bornstein, Onyewu, DeMerit, Spector, Bradley, Dempsey, Kljestan, Beasley, Donovan, Altidore.

Brazil: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Miranda, Andre Santos, Kaka, Felipe Melo, Silva, Ramires, Robinho, Luis Fabiano.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/8103630.stm

Is there a game on now? What channel as i thought every game was on BBC 3 but im getting "Programmes don't start until 7.00pm"

BBC1 red button.

Thanks ma man :praise: