Kevin Thomson WILL be fit for the start of the Season

I don't know when all these reports came about that Thomson will not be back till September?

KT said so himself on Tuesday his knee was getting better and "I'll be ready for pre-season" in the next few weeks he's going to try and get fit while the other boys are on holiday so he'll be back in playing and chapping on the door again!

Straight from the horses mouth (tu)

I'll wait, and see what happens.

Hopefully both are fit, but I don't want them rushed back.

The thought of both Ferguson, and McCulloch still being at Rangers next season, and starting, does not will me with much confidence or enthusiasm.

If its true and he is READY to come back, fine. If he needs more time (with his long-term career in mind) then he must take more time if need be. I would rather that than rush back, that makes no sense.

Please do not rush him back. We all saw what happened with Bazza the last two seasons. These two young players need to come back only when fully fit and then in the reserves to get match fit before trying the first eleven. Hopefully Bazza and McCulloch will both be sold in the interim.

I would rather we take our time with both of them and if that means them missing the first couple games of the season the so be it.

We don't want to rush our top players back too soon and maybe hinder them further.

It's probably the best time of the season to come back from an injury, he'll get a few run outs in Pre season games in a more relaxed atmosphere. Hopefully he can build his fitness back up in time for the start of the season but I'd rather he wasn't rushed back if he's not ready.

Do you believe everything murray & co say?

I just find it strange that thomo said he will be ready for pre-season.. we will wait and see (tu)

he won't be playing in the 1st team but. He might think he's fit,But Rangers don't