All you XXL Bears/England fans

ofb1988

Why would you want an england top? :P

to wipe my arse with (tu)

no, i dont particularly "support" eng but at £1 u cant go wrong, will be wearing this for my huge task of digging the garden up and replanting the lot

can get it messy n not care :)

I wouldn't buy it because it's the old one anyway.

a quid ffs :P

my lunch in college was £3.33 today veg sausages/chips/btl coke

thats 9 shirts <cr>

The shirts would probably have tasted better too.

I dont want an england top and I hate seeing people wearing them but 3 for £1 is rather tempting

By that logic, if someone offered you a Celtic top for 20p, or three for 50p, would you snap that up on the basis that 'you can't pass up a bargain'?

I dont want an england top and I hate seeing people wearing them but 3 for £1 is rather tempting

Well said mate. Nothing against the English team or fans and in fact I now live down there, but the acid test for the unfortunate Engerland wanabees among our support is how you feel (say, if you're on holiday abroad) if someone describes you as 'English'.

Does it:

a. make you want to demonstrate to the questioner what a Glasgow kiss means

b. not bother you at all, and make you want to thank the questioner for not confusing them with a Scottish person (God forbid)

Show me anyone born in the West of Scotland (or anywhere else in Scotland or Northern Ireland for that matter) who, hand on heart, answers 'b' and I'll show you a Pinnochio of Liewell proportions.

Sorry to be touchy about this but I have a horrible feeling that a combination of an anti-SFA mood (partly justified but blown out of proportion) combined with a period when England are looking pretty useful for a change will lead to a pathetic increase in glory-hunting among some of our younger, more gullible fans.

I already have the red one, which i prefer, though i don't wear it up here for fear of being battered. :lol:

same lol i wore mine to play five a sides and got hacked evey 2 mins

By that logic, if someone offered you a Celtic top for 20p, or three for 50p, would you snap that up on the basis that 'you can't pass up a bargain'?

wouldn't the hoop bastard just be swapping shirts for potatoes instead? :rolleyes: