***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a made tht rangers kit thts going around in this thread ... also made it with pinstripes cos someone said it would look better

rangers-09-10.pngUmbro.png

aw yuk!

a made tht rangers kit thts going around in this thread ... also made it with pinstripes cos someone said it would look better

rangers-09-10.pngUmbro.png

Love the pin strips, looks the early 80s one that you see a lot of pics of Coop in, circa 83 me thinks

just wasted my money :anguish: is it a reliable source Kev?

Water-tight! He's in 16 hrs a week so thats plenty of time to have overheard his store manager on the phone to the actual head of Kappa in Italy (tu)

Bugger, i was going on a tip-off from the local street urchen they usually pick up all the useful info as well :anguish: i better go back and get my wham bar back froim the little blighter :angry:

Im always amazed each time at how obsessed people are with a new shirt. As long as its decent, give me the right players to fill them.

Last tp I actually bought was the NTL top (and I wore it to the UEFA Final) but it was CRAP but still I BOUGHT IT and any new shirt cant be worse than that one - like coopermania I just want the players filling it to be of decent quality!

Im always amazed each time at how obsessed people are with a new shirt. As long as its decent, give me the right players to fill them.

Mate!

Have you seen my 1000 rants about 'New Shirt' theads recently? They're doing my fucking nut!

There are more threads about this new strip than there was about the assaults on Edu from Dods and Loovens put together, absolutely incredible.

Everyone enjoys the excitement of the new strips.

I love the speculation about the football tops. With the season over, and the transfer window still shut, there isn't much else going on.

I agree that I want decent players filling the tops, but you don't want to wear an ugly strip, that's why many people haven't bought them for the past few years.

The Bear's Den has turned into the Setanta/New Shirt Den for the last week.

:anguish:

Well there isn't much else on the Rangers front. At least there is debate. Would you rather there be no new threads?

Season is over, we have no leads on any new players at all so far.

Well there isn't much else on the Rangers front. At least there is debate. Would you rather there be no new threads?

Season is over, we have no leads on any new players at all so far.

We need to be more inventive.

We should scout Eastern Europe for young, promising yet good value threads :pipe:

Whats happening with Setanta, i haven't heard?

And who's making the new shirt and when does it come out? I hope it's Puma! :)