***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a wee guy on "football shirt culture.com"....the new kit is being made by Prostar so that we can do a huge mark up on the kits and sell them ourselves...This had better not be true as it would be a red neck and a half

This had better not be true....We should have these kits sold all over the world and so far we arent getting that. If you go to any stadium in europ who's team kit is made by Nike..you can buy other Nike kits there...i was very depressed to see spetic tops at the Nou Camp and the San siro...

We need to get our finger out and raise our profile...we have shite kits...buy crap players...septic (i hate saying this) stole a march on us buying Japanese players...we need to do the same and raise our profile out there. Its bringing those tarmacing bastards so much money..

According to a wee guy on "football shirt culture.com"....the new kit is being made by Prostar so that we can do a huge mark up on the kits and sell them ourselves...This had better not be true as it would be a red neck and a half

This had better not be true....We should have these kits sold all over the world and so far we arent getting that. If you go to any stadium in europ who's team kit is made by Nike..you can buy other Nike kits there...i was very depressed to see spetic tops at the Nou Camp and the San siro...

We need to get our finger out and raise our profile...we have shite kits...buy crap players...septic (i hate saying this) stole a march on us buying Japanese players...we need to do the same and raise our profile out there. Its bringing those tarmacing bastards so much money..

Obviously a load of shite.

I wouldn't worry what any 'wee guy' on a no-name website claims.

And for the 10000000000000000000000000000th time, our strips will be Umbro and Carling next year as confirmed by the club on at least three occasions.

:lol:

6 Cups in 2 seasons.

Uefa Cup Final last season.

Last 16 of the Champions League a few seasons ago.

You really think Rangers would sign a contract with a nothing brand like that. Diadora was pushing it. That company probably doesn't has enough money period to give to Rangers.

A wee bit off subject here but, your right with the japanese players bit, we should have jumped at it as well, but we don't want to look like we're copying THEM. But we really SHOULD be pushing the American market. We've got 2 of their best players (at the moment) & we should be over there touring & pushing our name at every opportunity, and there are plenty of RSC over there to keep them interested & to watch the games together. And of course, we have the right colours as well.

:uk:

WATP

We should definately be over there...We are known over there already with Edu and Beasley and this is the right time to go over there.....hel they even have the ICe hockey team...to be fair nothing to do with us but lets sell them merchandise.

I do like the look of that shirt. Would love it if we had a big club badge. I would like to see the "aye ready" incorporated onto some of the kits too. Bring it back on the training tops or maybe the back of the shirts.

rangers0910.jpg

I reckon it might look something like this ...

i hope it is like that, it looks nice

That one is good, but plz let that tap that looks like the New Hearts top be fake. if they bring that one that looks like the hearts one out,well thats one of the worst Rangers tops I Have saw in my whole 17 years.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Just wondered if anyone's seen the new Rangers strip. It's normally leaked out by now as they usually wear it at the S.C. final. Any pics??

:uk:

If its Umbro, check out the new Man City top. It's like the new England top, old style. The new Gers top would look cracking if it's anything like this.

]

Ive pre ordered off it off littlewoods as have a few of my pals littlewoods went from 1to 2 weeks to 4 weeks now for

delivery was wanting it for going on hol come on rangers jjb and umbro get the finger out