1. 1. Is Nacho Novo a Rangers legend?

• Yes
    • No never
    • Still can be earned

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be honest Nacho Novo wouldnt immidiatley spring to mind when we think about all time great Rangers players.

He's a good player who scores some very important goals for us but i dont see him as a Rangers legend like a McCoist or Laudrup etc....

The word 'legend' these days is banded about way too often for my liking.

Lets be honest Nacho Novo wouldnt immidiatley spring to mind when we think about all time great Rangers players.

He's a good player who scores some very important goals for us but i dont see him as a Rangers legend like a McCoist or Laudrup etc....

no smart comment intended NR

but just for debate..who was the LAST rangers ledgend ?

A immidiotly thot the same fing ! :sherlock:

so more of a cult hero then?

love that word..(i mean.."fing")

Yes his best days seem to be behind him and yes he has let himself down badly of late but you would have to say Barry Ferguson.

A Rangers man through and through and in his prime could have played for any club he wanted - he was that good.

Once he hangs his boots up for good we will all look back upon him as a Rangers legend.

so more of a cult hero then?

Yeah, that was the phrase i was looking for to describe wee Nacho.

Yes his best days seem to be behind him and yes he has let himself down badly of late but you would have to say Barry Ferguson.

A Rangers man through and through and in his prime could have played for any club he wanted - he was that good.

Once he hangs his boots up for good we will all look back upon him as a Rangers legend.

greig,gough,baxter,henderson,laudrup,gazza,goram,ally..to many to name..but barry aint one of them

love that word..(i mean.."fing")

Will you use it in your column but ? :sherlock:

In this current squad I feel the only LEGENDS just now are Ferguson and Novo I feel tho that Weirs a good shout for the Hall Of Fame also and Fleck and Bougy if they stay long enough may become legends :D(tu)

captain marvel..disrespects PLG,SMITH,BURLEY..swallies up..causes a wee clique...

GET REAL he is an overpaid ned,that with a wee team in england..could not cut it out.

ONE QUESTION.??.HOW MUCH WOULD YOU SELL HIM FOR ?