Favourite ever Rangers home top ?

i know this is a home kit thread but my fav away one was the orange and blue striped adidas one brings back memories

that top wae the nike logo is a fake it was made by diadora

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1983/84 pin striped V neck top

Loved the away version !

Anyone got a pic of these tops?

rangers-home-shirt-1982-to-1984-s_11642_

Is that it?

Aye that's it! Cheers!

Away one was white with blue and red pinstripes.They were selling it in the Superstore last season. Why i never bought one is beyond me !! Tight fisted c**t that i am!!

rangers-special-shirt-2002-to-2003-s_511

Loved that top. :D

Wasnt that the Diadora kit?

Whats with the Nike logo being on there....

Dunno, Found it on google <cr>

:lol: Actually looks much better with the Nike logo!

Must have got it at the Google barras!

AMATO_Gabriel_19990320_NF_L.jpg

Love that top, looks smart as fuck. Also like how the club badge is on a shield.

The dogs nuts, top drawer! Ah the memorys are flooding back, pumping the manky bastards the pigery tae win the league!

Happy Days!

Is that not the one that had the lion on it upside down for the replicas but the players wore a top with the lion the correct way up? Something like that i think.

Is that not the one that had the lion on it upside down for the replicas but the players wore a top with the lion the correct way up? Something like that i think.

Nah mate, each strip was different and unique. The lion was upside down on the front of my shirt but the right way up on the back. My wife's shirt had the lion the right way up all over the shirt.

Also found out why the shirt in the picture has a Nike logo on it. This was the first season that Rangers decided to make their own strips. However, the strips were still actually being made in one of the Nike factory's. Nike has initially agreed to pay Gers a minimal fee to keep their logo on the shirts. Rangers knocked that back and Diadora stepped in with a bigger offer. I found that amusing at the time. Even funnier the following season and the first Carling sponsored shirt. It was a Nike template with Diadora on it.