**** SW19 Wimbledon ****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray wins!!

Although to me it looked like he never got out 1st or 2nd gear which is a good thing or a bad thing depending on what way you look at it.

Kendrick did far exceed play what he should have though.

Well done Murray. Tricky opponent. Dodgy shot of someone wearing a tim baseball cap though

(tu) Noticed that too...they're even claiming him as their own now too! :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised

I didn't think Murray played badly (51 winners to 19 unforced errors isn't playing badly) but was clearly only at 80% whilst Kendrick was playing one of the matches of his life. Should be an interesting match in the next round as Gulbis is very talented and could take advantage of Murray's weak second serve if he's not careful.

I didn't think Murray played badly (51 winners to 19 unforced errors isn't playing badly) but was clearly only at 80% whilst Kendrick was playing one of the matches of his life. Should be an interesting match in the next round as Gulbis is very talented and could take advantage of Murray's weak second serve if he's not careful.

I'm sure Nadal played him in the second or third round last year and took a set off Rafa, so he has to be careful. Still fully expect Murray to advance and hopefully in a more comfortable manner.

I was able to see Venus Williams, Andy Roddick and Andy Murray yesterday and it was great :D

Personally I felt Murray didn't hit first gear and struggled in the first two sets before starting to get into his rhythm as the game wore on. He did enough and some of his shots were excellent but he'll need to become more consistent and improve his return because in some of Kendrick's service games he overpowered him.

As for Roddick, I thought he was excellent.

gutted sharapovas out

federer is always slow to get into a game

TBH, I don't know how much more of that grunting she was doing.....did you hear the one she let rip at match point??? :lol:

Enjoyed watching the film they showed of past Championships! They showed one of my all time favourites last night...Billie Jean King. What a player....she knew how to play the game!!! :pipe: