**** SW19 Wimbledon ****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have Centre Court tickets for the Tuesday. I am really looking forward to it, does anybody know who is playing on the Tuesday on Centre Court? As for who I think will win it, I'm backing Federer to win it but I also think Roddick could be a dark horse and do well. C'mon Andy! :clap:

Andy Murray is on center court on tuesday

That's good news :D providing it doesn't rain of course :anguish:

Don't matter they have a roof now!

I'd say Federer will win it. This is Murray's best opportunity but it's a lot of pressure winning at home. I remember when Hewitt got to the final of the Australian Open but couldn't get over that last hurdle.

Robson surely has a great future, shes only 15, shes still got time to develop phyiscally and technically but some of her shots, against an experienced pro were fantastic, not to mention she had a good few aces... one for the future

Yep and wasn't like she got humped either. She was also playing the highest un-seeded player, felt she done good. Plus she has the same second name as me :wub:

Don't know if anyone else noticed this or not, but the crowd at the end were so fuckin apathetic. The wee lassie had just played the match of her life & the way they sort of just gave 'polite applause' really pissed me off. Don't get me wrong...during the match they were superb, and I know she did lose the match...but come on...that was almost heroic stuff! You could hear the 'Whatever' sentiment in the applause! She did get a standing ovation from most of the crowd, but there wasn't much emotion in it!

Sharapova :wub:

Fancy Federer strongly for the mens title this year, i think Murray will come up short. Although with Nadal out the way, he wont get a better chance to do it than this year.

Gon' yersel Fed-express :D

I don't know why....but I have a strange feeling that neither Murray or Federer will win it this year. I don't follow tennis much, but I wouldn't mind betting on one of the outsiders..like Roddick or Tsonga to surprise a few!!! (tu)

I'll come back in two weeks time & post how great a final Murray V's Federer was! :lol:

great boost not having nedal there, if murray is going to do it then this is his best chance, has had great preperation for it aswel

Robson surely has a great future, shes only 15, shes still got time to develop phyiscally and technically but some of her shots, against an experienced pro were fantastic, not to mention she had a good few aces... one for the future

Yep and wasn't like she got humped either. She was also playing the highest un-seeded player, felt she done good. Plus she has the same second name as me :wub:

Don't know if anyone else noticed this or not, but the crowd at the end were so fuckin apathetic. The wee lassie had just played the match of her life & the way they sort of just gave 'polite applause' really pissed me off. Don't get me wrong...during the match they were superb, and I know she did lose the match...but come on...that was almost heroic stuff! You could hear the 'Whatever' sentiment in the applause! She did get a standing ovation from most of the crowd, but there wasn't much emotion in it!

Aye I noticed, fuck even the 5th best british man gets a better round of applause at the end after getting humped in 3 sets. She is deffo one for the future though.