Battlefield 1943 out Today (360), Tomorrow (PS3)

barkie

this looks good !

I have started playing BF-BC on the ps3 again and it's better than i remember it being had some great games last night.

This is out today for 360 and tomorrow for PS3, sometime later for PC

It's 1200 Ms points i think and £10.00 for the ps3, 3 maps then a 4th map is unlocked on the 360 and PS3 once that console's community hits 43 million kills, extra map is air combat only other 3 have tanks, jeeps, troops, aircraft, ships.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battlefield Bad Company is a great game used to play it quite alot. This sounds similar except with WW2 weapons and vehicles so think I might pick it up at some point. (tu)

Collecting dog tags was good fun and the being able to destroy the buildings made the gameplay and tactics different than other shooters. The only bad part was in multiplayer when you got wee bell ends on your team fighting over who got to use the artillery. Team kills galore. :lol:

So what is this just like an updated version of the original Battlefield 1942? Or like Battlefield Heroes?

I only really got a good PC like 3 years ago so slightly missed the boat with Battlefield 2 as;thoguh I always loved the look of it. I fucking loved the Xbox 1 version though although I'm sure it's way shitter than the main series :( I'm definitely going to try to get into the next big instalment of BF.

So what is this just like an updated version of the original Battlefield 1942? Or like Battlefield Heroes?

I only really got a good PC like 3 years ago so slightly missed the boat with Battlefield 2 as;thoguh I always loved the look of it. I fucking loved the Xbox 1 version though although I'm sure it's way shitter than the main series :( I'm definitely going to try to get into the next big instalment of BF.

maps are from 1942 but there is only 3 classes, no health packs now as health and ammo regenerates over time.

Battlefield 1942 was amazing on the PC.

Bad company on the ps3 / 360 is good and Bad Company 2 is out next year, worth buying the first one now as it sells for under £20 and still loads of people online on the ps3 not sure about the 360.

fucking murder, they are overloaded already and making more servers :lol: - totally under anticipated the hype for this game obviously.....

My favourite game of all time is BF2 on the PC and I had over 800 hours of gameplay on Wake Island alone!

I might get this for the PC.

My favourite game of all time is BF2 on the PC and I had over 800 hours of gameplay on Wake Island alone!

I might get this for the PC.

it doesn't come out for the PC.

It does but it's not out until Sept/Oct

ah right. I will proberly get it for that aswell then, I am a PC gamer after all..... played for one of the best clans in the world at DoD and play against some of the best clans/players in the world at CS.

Great game, servers were working fine on the ps3 last night only disconnected twice all night. In fact probably the best online game servers i have used on the PS3, no lag.

Game is great only thing i would like changed is the tanks which i feel are slightly under powered other than that it's all good, was in a plane most of the night doing bombing runs on the enemy and actually managed to bomb a few people, shot down loads of planes as well. Pretty easy to fly them if you have played warhawk or BF1942.

Some great moments when the other teams landing craft were landing on the beach and you dive bomb them with the guns blazing.

Would recommend it well worth £10.

shithot game, got 140/200 gamerpoints so far for it, am currently a Seargent Bronze at the moment, planes are easy to fly and i think the tanks are fucking awesome to be honest, dont think they are under powerful at all.....