***Official Madjid Bougherra Thread***

foot365

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The positive crew can go can go and boil their heids, there's no reason to believe this isn't true unless someone comes out and denies it!

How about you go boil your head theres no reason to believe its true until someone comes out and confirms it.People are very succeptible to the power and influence of the media

They havent just made it up doh

And if they had the club would have denied it

Then again if you take comfort in fooling yourself feel free

The trezeguet rumour was just made up and it wasnt rangers who denied it .It was juventus.FFS i remember when the tims were going to sign michael owen this pish is just made up

Rangers did come out and deny it

I dont believe you really think this is all made up

The silence from the club/player is deafening, that's what is worrying me.

Did you forget a sarcastic emoticon, because I expect better from you.

Then again, you do want to be a football journalist.

Funny how you don't retort my post in this thread mentioning Trezeguet...

The positive crew can go can go and boil their heids, there's no reason to believe this isn't true unless someone comes out and denies it!

How about you go boil your head theres no reason to believe its true until someone comes out and confirms it.People are very succeptible to the power and influence of the media

They havent just made it up doh

And if they had the club would have denied it

Then again if you take comfort in fooling yourself feel free

The trezeguet rumour was just made up and it wasnt rangers who denied it .It was juventus.FFS i remember when the tims were going to sign michael owen this pish is just made up

Rangers did come out and deny it

I dont believe you really think this is all made up

You sure i though it was juve and trezeguet who denied although i may be wrong

Is Big Majid actually away yet, i cant see it anywhere, it sayson skysports he is interesting wigan. I would hate to see him go.

I do know though that even if he did its not the end of the world, we all went nuts when cuellar went but found something special in Majid so lets cool it and be patient! Lets remeber that he is away for a good few games anyway.

I will however be miffed if he does go for the reported price.

Exactly..lets take a breath and see what happens. Im staying hopefull

I fuckin hope not but....until its confirmed then its no deal. They wouldnt (surely) just sell straight away. Surely there would be a bidding war for waht must be one of the best defenders in the UK.

If true I'd at least like a bidding war, but he isn't one of the best defenders in the uk :lol:doh

I'm so sorry Danny.

In future I'll remember to read every single idiotic post out of 300+ such demented utterings, and reply to each one individually, commending the point which each poster thinks he's made, when he clearly hasn't.

How can Boogie have agreed terms if we havnt agreed a fee?

The only way he would be allowed to talk to them is if we had given Magic permission.

Surely we wouldnt do that without having a fee agreed?

Then again we know who runs these deals..............

I'm so sorry Danny.

In future I'll remember to read every single idiotic post out of 300+ such demented utterings, and reply to each one individually, commending the point which each poster thinks he's made, when he clearly hasn't.

And when Bougherra does sign for Bordeux will you still be having a go at people who are unhappy about it?

Ah, the old easy, its not true stance, a common occurence for those who can get the one up amongst other supporters if something turns out not to be true, they can say I told you so... but if it is true, well, those who did believe it wont be gloating because they will be too worried about what that truth means!

I'm so sorry Danny.

I detect a lack of sincerity.

Translation: 'I'll make a witty put down in the hope this strand of the thread just quietly goes away, despite the fact it shows I'm wrong'.

Why on earth would you close the thread? doh

Look at the fucking state the forum is in all its doing is causing infighting and fucking panic on the forum with the same shite being reiterated over and over again i hoonestly thought i had stumbled onto a t*** forum by mistake with all the crap being spouted on here

Ah, the old easy, its not true stance, a common occurence for those who can get the one up amongst other supporters if something turns out not to be true, they can say I told you so... but if it is true, well, those who did believe it wont be gloating because they will be too worried about what that truth means!

I'd love it to not be true but i can't stand these idiots having a go at people who believe it and saying the thread should be deleted etc etc.

I'm so sorry Danny.

And when Bougherra does sign for Bordeux will you still be having a go at people who are unhappy about it?

tbf to the esteemed Oleg he's the one who always, and I mean ALWAYS has optimism in his veins. All credit to him, he was one of the few, unless I mistake him for someone else, who stood by Walter when the rest of us were slagging him off for incompetence, and was ultimately proven right to do so.

However, this has probably left him quite defensive, so he is now quite likely to attack opposition posts without much thought.

It's what makes this forum colourful at times :)

I'd love it to not be true but i can't stand these idiots having a go at people who believe it and saying the thread should be deleted etc etc.

We are in the same boat, the not ruling anything out boat I am sure... but those outright denying it are simply fooling themselves in the hope that they can say I told you so at the end of it all... but if its true, like I said, would you see us gloating? I'd be too concerned about where we go after a sale of a star player