***Official Madjid Bougherra Thread***

foot365

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't see why they would comment on the Trezeguet story and not comment on this one.

Why keep the fans in the dark?

I think you're at it. The Trezeguet rumourhad been going for days, if not weeks or months.

This one's lasted mere hours- not quite a day yet.

I'm 'at it'?

Care to explain what that actually means?

And you think the Trezeguet rumour had been going possibly for weeks or months? Give me strength :anguish:

I don't know exactly what you're trying to do here - are you shocked that people aren't jumping for joy over this?

Shhh, play the game, remember, we are all conspiring here to make Oleg believe Bougherra is actually on the way out

What pisses me off about this, is that we have no real intention of punting the deadwood first before accepting offers for our most important players. We will be stuck with rent-a-quote week in week out, and the rest of the crew. 5.5M is too good for us to turn down, but if we showed ambition and got shot of the chancers at Ibrox,we may not need to jump at the first offer we have for a player. We can haggle over Charlie Adam , but snap Bordeaux's hands off straight away for Bougherra.

Have we?

I just can't see why they would comment on the Trezeguet story and not comment on this one.

I think you're at it. The Trezeguet rumourhad been going for days, if not weeks or months.

I'm 'at it'?

And you think the Trezeguet rumour had been going possibly for weeks or months? Give me strength :anguish:

I don't know exactly what you're trying to do here - are you shocked that people aren't jumping for joy over this?

Shhh, play the game, remember, we are all conspiring here to make Oleg believe Bougherra is actually on the way out

Yer Shhhh

What pisses me off about this, is that we have no real intention of punting the deadwood first before accepting offers for our most important players. We will be stuck with rent-a-quote week in week out, and the rest of the crew. 5.5M is too good for us to turn down, but if we showed ambition and got shot of the chancers at Ibrox,we may not need to jump at the first offer we have for a player. We can haggle over Charlie Adam , but snap Bordeaux's hands off straight away for Bougherra.

Have we?

*apparently

better? :D

I'm 'at it'?

I repeat, there is no this!

Have we?

*apparently

I repeat, have we?

Have we?

*apparently

I repeat, have we?

I added the apparently just for you....

I don't know if he has signed offiicially, but it's looking very much like it.

I'm 'at it'?

There is a 'this'.

There's speculation from one of the most respected publications in Europe that, for the third season in a row, we're about to sell off a star asset.

I repeat - there is a 'this', and it's no wonder people are a bit agitated about it.

As I've said four times now, if the club come out and deny it then we should lock the thread and that's that. Until then, not speaking about it would be defeating the point of RM.

C'mon big chap, I know you're more reasonable than that.

I'm 'at it'?

There is a 'this'.

There's speculation from one of the most respected publications in Europe that, for the third season in a row, we're about to sell off a star asset.

I repeat - there is a 'this', and it's no wonder people are a bit agitated about it.

As I've said four times now, if the club come out and deny it then we should lock the thread and that's that. Until then, not speaking about it would be defeating the point of RM.

C'mon big chap, I know you're more reasonable than that.

Speculation is nothing. There isn't one concrete piece of evidence here.

How many players have we been linked with that never ever sign?

It's just speculation. Nothing more.

Without getting into the debate as I no nothing about it but if it is such a good source as papaguy says then why haven't the likes of BBC and SSN jumped on it?

Expect to see more tomorrow, if it's true.

Although, with my Oleg head on, I don't see why we'd turn down a similar offer in January (when CL football wasn't a certainty) only to accept one now when the money is in the bank from the CL, league and Scottish Cup.

What I will say though is that if he does go to Bordeaux....

He's going to the French Champions.....he will be playing in the Champions League......as will we.....

He has always said he wants to go back to France and this is his chance with currently the best side in the league

I can accept something like that compared to teams like Wigan

There will be a signing waiting in the wings if this does become true....I hope