***Official Madjid Bougherra Thread***

foot365

murray and bain GTF right now. Its a complete lack of ambition like this that is the reason celtic have won more titles than us in the past few years. IF we do have to sell bougherra then we need to get top dollar for him. I never understand why a club in debt flogs players on the cheap. Surely if you are financial trouble you try to get as much money as possible? Cuellar went on the cheap but we should be looking for at least the same money for bougherra. I reckon we could get stranzl and tonel for a couple of million. If we sold bougherra for £10m+ and brought those 2 in and used the spare money to service the debt it would be a decent enough deal. £5m for bougherra is peanuts though.

I see where your coming from but why would they offer any more, he is playing in a mediocre league. I would say he is worth more but smith/bain seem happy to just grab any offer these days before it fals through

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the debt has to be cleared but selling our most consistent player instead of getting rid of cack like rent-a-quote McCulloch is just infuriating. And this is the position we are in with Champions League football guaranteed. Very worrying :unsure:

can you imagine the state of affairs if we didnt win the league, we'd be lucky to have 11 players left at the moment

So is he gone or not? cause there is nothin on the news yet about it.

Nowhere so far , a lot of strained knicker elastic on here though....

Thank F**k for that hope it is all just pish.

So is he gone or not? cause there is nothin on the news yet about it.

Nowhere so far , a lot of strained knicker elastic on here though....

Thank F**k for that hope it is all just pish.

Only a matter of time if we're being realistic

papac-weir-broadfoot-whitaker

:anguish:

some of this cash has got to be used for a replacement surely :unsure:

Broadfoot is out til november, im all for giving youth (wilson) a go, but we simply NEED to get another centreback in... IF bougherra leaves of course

The two old firm games broadfoot played centre half in last season ended in defeat, and the three bougherra played ended in two wins and a respectable draw at porkheed. You decide

Broadfoot is out til november, im all for giving youth (wilson) a go, but we simply NEED to get another centreback in... IF bougherra leaves of course

walter will give :mcculloch: the nod :anguish:

disapointing if it goes through

shows a severe lack of ambition

From the club's pont of view, yes.

From Bougherra's point of view, probably not.

meh, i dont see those frenchies as a much bigger team than us ( although they can probably afford to pay him more than we can)

disapointing if it goes through

shows a severe lack of ambition

From the club's pont of view, yes.

From Bougherra's point of view, probably not.

meh, i dont see those frenchies as a much bigger team than us ( although they can probably afford to pay him more than we can)

If i was a neutral , I think id pick Bordeaux 100 times out of 100

Any player with any ambitions would