***Official Madjid Bougherra Thread***

foot365

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half the problem is there have been literally 2 big rumours this entire pre season regarding incoming and outgoing.

The silence this transfer window makes it entirely feasible to confirm and deny rumours - because there are so sodding few!

I just can't see why they would comment on the Trezeguet story and not comment on this one.

Why keep the fans in the dark?

Normally they'd release a statement on the website would they not? The old site is being changed over today, so perhaps this is why there's nothing official yet??

I just haven't heard this unconfirmed news, Michael Jackson will sing at the opening of this new SPL, no-one from the Jackson family have denied it or spoken but I can confirm that wee Jez a glackit specky driver who works for STV told that wall-eyed plum, who told Lorraine Kelly's cleaner so it really must be happening.

Michael Jackson is dead.

D'oh perhaps that's why they haven't yet commented then huh!?

I just can't see why they would comment on the Trezeguet story and not comment on this one.

Due to rage.

Obviously, the people who run the club know about this rumour.

One small phone call to confirm or deny and that'd stop the ridiculous second guessing on here and anywhere else where fans congregate.

It'd be a perfect opportunity to use the new flashy website ;)

PS - Even if it's bad news, I'd rather speak about realistic targets to replace big Madjid!

When did Rangers Comment on the Trezeguet link ?

I must have missed this as it was Juve and the players agent who refuted it.

i also must have missed this

honestly lads, it really would not surprise me if this is true

Why's that then?

I'm thinking big boogie would be more interested in staying at Rangers!

have i missed something surely weve not managed to sell 1 of our assets

the manager said all our players were availible so why the feck are people shocked when teams sniff round the good ones and put in low offers cause they know our financial prediciment

if he goes then so be it thanks for helping us win the league and hopefully walter can replace him with another good signing

our last 2 main centre halfs brought in have been good players and profitable as well

The manager/RFC hinted that every player's for sale if the price is right (like every other club).

It's only the Rhebel & it's phone in that's maintaining all our player ARE UP FOR SALE.

But if the big man goes, like you brethren I will wish him well.

Why's that then?

the manager said all our players were availible so why the feck are people shocked when teams sniff round the good ones and put in low offers cause they know our financial prediciment

if he goes then so be it thanks for helping us win the league and hopefully walter can replace him with another good signing

our last 2 main centre halfs brought in have been good players and profitable as well

The manager/RFC hinted that every player's for sale if the price is right (like every other club).

It's only the Rhebel & it's phone in that's maintaining all our player ARE UP FOR SALE.

We'd have thought the same of Cuellar.

Why's that then?

its no secret every player has his price and if any club are willing to stump up enough then we will accept, wheather that player be Boyd, Miller or Bougherra

Why's that then?

We'd have thought the same of Cuellar.

Aye but he wasn't gauranteed CL. Also, mibbe he'll have a look at life for big Cue since leaving.

All if's & but's.

I certainly would not trust STV though to report anything about us being true, I will wait and see what happens before making any further judgement or comment, lets face its a wee morsel of news about us in a close season that has been quiet so of course it will get us all going...

Rangers have dismissed reports suggesting they have expressed an interest in Juventus striker David Trezeguet. (Sunday Times)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/8146509.stm

damn you, thought it was gonna say we havent accepted a bid for bougherra :anguish:

I think you're at it. The Trezeguet rumourhad been going for days, if not weeks or months.

This one's lasted mere hours- not quite a day yet.

Rangers have dismissed reports suggesting they have expressed an interest in Juventus striker David Trezeguet. (Sunday Times)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/8146509.stm

There was nothing on the Sunday Times website, I checked the other day so maybe it was just a line or 2 in the round up section.

I think you're at it. The Trezeguet rumourhad been going for days, if not weeks or months.

This one's lasted mere hours- not quite a day yet.

The OP was from the 12th of July and people mocked the OP before the rumours surfaced on respected news sources

The silence from the club/player is deafening, that's what is worrying me.

Did you forget a sarcastic emoticon, because I expect better from you.

Then again, you do want to be a football journalist.

Funny how you don't retort my post in this thread mentioning Trezeguet...

I'm so sorry Danny.

I detect a lack of sincerity.

In future I'll remember to read every single idiotic post out of 300+ such demented utterings, and reply to each one individually, commending the point which each poster thinks he's made, when he clearly hasn't.

Translation: 'I'll make a witty put down in the hope this strand of the thread just quietly goes away, despite the fact it shows I'm wrong'.

Wrong? How so?

I cant be arsed reading through the full thread,is Bougherra gone or not? And whats all this about Trezeguet? Someone enlighten me.

1: Bougherr allegedly in talks with Bordeaux - 5.5M deal 4 year.

2: Nonsense story about Trezeguet surfaces at the end of last week linking us to him for 8M, and the Sunday Times reported that we'd denied interest.