***Official Madjid Bougherra Thread***

foot365

I just can't see why they would comment on the Trezeguet story and not comment on this one.

Why keep the fans in the dark?

I think you're at it. The Trezeguet rumourhad been going for days, if not weeks or months.

This one's lasted mere hours- not quite a day yet.

The OP was from the 12th of July and people mocked the OP before the rumours surfaced on respected news sources

Perhaps because they don't ave much to fill their own columns with.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The silence from the club/player is deafening, that's what is worrying me.

Did you forget a sarcastic emoticon, because I expect better from you.

Then again, you do want to be a football journalist.

Funny how you don't retort my post in this thread mentioning Trezeguet...

I'm so sorry Danny.

I detect a lack of sincerity.

In future I'll remember to read every single idiotic post out of 300+ such demented utterings, and reply to each one individually, commending the point which each poster thinks he's made, when he clearly hasn't.

Translation: 'I'll make a witty put down in the hope this strand of the thread just quietly goes away, despite the fact it shows I'm wrong'.

Wrong? How so?

Meh, we shall just agree to disagree, if that's what we're doing. I'm in no mood to argue with anyone really :)

I cant be arsed reading through the full thread,is Bougherra gone or not? And whats all this about Trezeguet? Someone enlighten me.

Boogy is rumoured to have agreed personal terms with Bordeaux in a French paper in a deal worth about 6m euros.

Trezeguet was linked with Rangers last week, but there turned out to be no truth in this story, as confirmed by Rangers.

Rangers are yet to comment on Boogy situation.

There ya go.

I cant be arsed reading through the full thread,is Bougherra gone or not? And whats all this about Trezeguet? Someone enlighten me.

1: Bougherr allegedly in talks with Bordeaux - 5.5M deal 4 year.

2: Nonsense story about Trezeguet surfaces at the end of last week linking us to him for 8M, and the Sunday Times reported that we'd denied interest.

Well until its confirmed then i won't believe it, however, if reports are that he has actually signed, then i'd say its a pretty strong certainty. The world will end once more on RM (as it did when Cuellar left) and Rangers will be dead of course :D

TBH, 5.5M isn't bad money for him, despite people unrealistically wanting 8,9M for him. Hopefully this money is invested wisely as the Cuellar money was last year (maybe in order to sign Trezegol? :D)

Like i say though, i'll wait and see how this plays out. My dad just text me saying Bougherra HAS signed for Bordeaux, but i'll assume he is getting the same info as the rest of the board here, i'll give him a bell.

We just cannot let him go. There are certain players who should not be for sale. He is one of them. We will spend 2m at least on a replacement. So we sell opur best player for a 3m profit? Hope not.

Looks genuine yet another sad day for us!

Where does it all end? Looks like Davy Weir & Christian Daily at the back with a combined age of what 75?

Just not acceptable Murray is making us a laughing stock, looks like if they buy a player we sell a player not how it should be!!

You know something just clicked in my head there is this revenge for operation tango from the tims after all L'equipe got there info from a scottish source :O

Ironically, the post below yours is this character's first post. doh

Looks genuine yet another sad day for us!

Where does it all end? Looks like Davy Weir & Christian Daily at the back with a combined age of what 75?

Just not acceptable Murray is making us a laughing stock, looks like if they buy a player we sell a player not how it should be!!

The original poster only had a couple, so....

this thread is just bringing about more questions

one question i have. When cousin was here he was in the papers saying how we wanted to play in the epl. We then had cuellar saying he wanted to stay at rangers etc then leaves a few weeks later. Bougherra has said hes happy at rangers and wants stability so doesnt want to keep changing clubs. If he does also move on the big question for me is which is worse. Someone stating publicly they want to leave Rangers or someone saying they want to stay then pissing off weeks later? Its a tough one, i never want to hear a player saying in the papers that they want to leave Ibrox but on the other hand i felt totally betrayed by judas cuellar last year. That hurt me a lot more than cousins expected move from the club.

Surely we had to expect something like this when the club publicly stated that every player would be considered for sale at the right price. There really should not be any shock that the first offer that has come in is for our best player.

However, despite the clubs financial situation I really do hope we dont just grab at the first offer of money that comes our way. If we are seen to give up our best asset so easily I would expect it would invite reduced offers coming in for the likes of Mendes and Davis.

Yes we need the cash but I hope the club would be sensible when it comes to reviewing our offers.

It is a big blow though as Bougie is the one player we can least afford to lose.

What pisses me off about this, is that we have no real intention of punting the deadwood first before accepting offers for our most important players. We will be stuck with rent-a-quote week in week out, and the rest of the crew. 5.5M is too good for us to turn down, but if we showed ambition and got shot of the chancers at Ibrox,we may not need to jump at the first offer we have for a player. We can haggle over Charlie Adam , but snap Bordeaux's hands off straight away for Bougherra.

If Boogie goes on the cheap we can thank that fuck Murray. Remember January "every player is for sale" We have become a joke selling our best players . Who are we going to replace yet another centre half with........how about Gough or Butcher or Roberts or Jackson or McKinnon, we could get these guys for free, their just a little older than Weir c'mon tae fuck, let's go into the C.L with Broadfoot or Papic or Webster as our centre half, Murray and Bain have made us a laughing stock. Why stop at Boogie, sell Bazza and McGregor and Boyd and Mendes and Davies. Keep the duds. What a load of shite Murray has made of us..........................Follow Follow................Colin

I just can't see why they would comment on the Trezeguet story and not comment on this one.

Why keep the fans in the dark?

I think you're at it. The Trezeguet rumourhad been going for days, if not weeks or months.

This one's lasted mere hours- not quite a day yet.

I'm 'at it'?

Care to explain what that actually means?

And you think the Trezeguet rumour had been going possibly for weeks or months? Give me strength :anguish:

I don't know exactly what you're trying to do here - are you shocked that people aren't jumping for joy over this?