John Hartson Diagnosed with Cancer

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone feel sorry for him this morning says in the sun hes got cancer :gerbad::craphead:

What a stupid thread.

Of course i feel sorry for the big man, don't particularly like him, but for fucks sake, John Hartsons cancer is nothing to rejoice in. Get well soon ya big Welsh cunt, its not your time yet.

anyone feel sorry for him this morning says in the sun hes got cancer :gerbad::craphead:

What a stupid thread.

Of course i feel sorry for the big man, don't particularly like him, but for fucks sake, John Hartsons cancer is nothing to rejoice in. Get well soon ya big Welsh cunt, its not your time yet.

What he said.

Fkn stupid OP.

This is nothing new. he already had testicular cancer we all knew that but the hypocrisy makes me sick

Most give him a hard time and go to lengths as if they would like to see him dead but when they guy has a serious illness the hypocrisy comes out

I just wish we had taken him when we had the chance it was our loss and to think we said he wasnt fit enough after all the unfit players we have had is embarressing

well thats just terrible....I really hope they can treat it and that hes back soon fit and healthy to allow us to moan at his banter again

get well soon John...its a horrible illness that sneaks up on folks quietly very sad for him and his family but hopefully they have caught it in time

This is nothing new. he already had testicular cancer we all knew that but the hypocrisy makes me sick

Most give him a hard time and go to lengths as if they would like to see him dead but when they guy has a serious illness the hypocrisy comes out

I just wish we had taken him when we had the chance it was our loss and to think we said he wasnt fit enough after all the unfit players we have had is embarressing

Hardly, most people may not particular like the guy and wish he wasn't on our TV screens, but doubt any fans would have actually wished this horrible disease upon him, and if they did they're scum of the highest order.

Like the rest on here I hope he has a speedy and successful recovery.

Fucking awful opening post (threads merged - in relation to wardenblue thread)

I wish John Hartson all the best in his fight with cancer. I hope he get's through it, and makes a full recovery. It will be a long battle, but hopefully he has the right help, and support needed.

Anyone that makes a joke about it on here will be removed for good!

best of luck to John , yes he gets up our noses but mainly cos he played for them , remember he wanted to sign for us it was Rangers who turned him down a great mistake in my opinion .