So we'll have gave 2 players away for 2M allegedly . .

. . Ferguson and Adam, and I'm told it's no 1.5 for Ferguson but £750,000 ? And as much as we slag Adam, 500 grand ???? Do me a favour ! Murray and Bain are definitely actin like del and rodney right enough. Actin like a couple of desperate 2 bit barra boys givin players away. WANKERS !!!! :sherlock:

I think 2M for those 2 is good business IMO. Neither of them will play regularly for us next year, so getting a couple of million quid for them cant be sniffed at.

Thats if they both leave :D

well if we do get 2 million for both them players we should go and buy james brunt from west brom. hees a superb left midfielder whos gt a brillant left foot. can also take free kicks and penaltys. he would be a great buy. and with davis and lafferty there already the northern ireland boys will bring him to ibrox.

well if we do get 2 million for both them players we should go and buy james brunt from west brom. hees a superb left midfielder whos gt a brillant left foot. can also take free kicks and penaltys. he would be a great buy. and with davis and lafferty there already the northern ireland boys will bring him to ibrox.

Chris Brunt or James Blunt? :anguish:

Brunt is rubbish not better than what we've already got.

i still think whether we get 1 or 2 mil for barry it will be a bargain price to the buyer

most talented scottish footballer of his generation by miles. vast euroi experience v cultured player, great abiltiy, just lacking in fitness which a prem team should surely help with/a different scene/ need to prove himself.

anyway i think its his time to leave but 1 mil is a bit on the cheap for me spesh in the current climate

i think 1 mil for adam would be a fair price what with his euro and old firm experience, youth and clear natural abilty, and 3 for barry. but i dont see us even trying for offers that high

Martin Bain could sell Adam for 80m and he'd still be a useless wanker on here :rolleyes:

A combined 2m for those two is great business imo (tu) Got to give credit where credit is due sometimes ;)

its not great business though. great business would be valueing them at 2m combined and selling for 4m

2m combine is just business nothing more notihng less

i still think whether we get 1 or 2 mil for barry it will be a bargain price to the buyer

most talented scottish footballer of his generation by miles. vast euroi experience v cultured player, great abiltiy, just lacking in fitness which a prem team should surely help with/a different scene/ need to prove himself.

anyway i think its his time to leave but 1 mil is a bit on the cheap for me spesh in the current climate

i think 1 mil for adam would be a fair price what with his euro and old firm experience, youth and clear natural abilty, and 3 for barry. but i dont see us even trying for offers that high

add to the fact he only signed a 5 year deal last year was it not ?? at what 10k a week its 520k a year x 4 = 2m

Blue tinted specs on folks.

There is no way you'd get more than 1.5 mil for Ferguson. He's 31 ffs and been underperforming for the last 2 or more seasons.

And people are wanting more for Adam? The same player who most on here treat with utter contempt. Adam is a poor player, everyone knows it. 500k is a fair price.

Shockin the way ex barman bain is treating the Ex Captain of Rangers. murray and bain have no dignity or class. :sherlock:

We've known that for years.

Adam is worth £1m in todays market and Ferguson £2m..what next McGregor for £1.5m and Boogie for £3m?

We are not getting such a small sum as he is 31;

Raul Tamudo - Quoted £6m - (Aged 31)

Anatoliy Tymoschuk £10m (Aged 30)

Diego Alberto Milito £10m (Aged 30)

but more to do with the fact he is no longer a top quality player in most peoples opinion...

I personally feel we should be encouraging a pay cut and keeping him as cover!