Pre-Season Games

Jambo

Please choose which games you are going to?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pre-Season Games Are You Going To?

• Sportfreunde Lotte
    • FC Nurnberg
    • SC Wiedenbruck 2000
    • Both Emirates Cup Games
    • Just PSG Game
    • Just Arsenal Game
    • Manchester City
    • Portsmouth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you put down the option of "none of the above"? Personally I hate 'friendly games' - they are generally just extended training sessions, and even these glamour 'tournaments' are pretty meaningless. I haven't been to one since the insipid snooze fest against monchengladbach at Ibrox 4 or 5 years ago. I may be in a minority, but I only really enjoy competitive football matches, am I the only one?

Can you put down the option of "none of the above"? Personally I hate 'friendly games' - they are generally just extended training sessions, and even these glamour 'tournaments' are pretty meaningless. I haven't been to one since the insipid snooze fest against monchengladbach at Ibrox 4 or 5 years ago. I may be in a minority, but I only really enjoy competitive football matches, am I the only one?

Rangers v Chelsea wasnt a snoozfest

Im off to both Emirates games

They tend to be pretty poor from the footie point of view, but as trips they can be fantastic, very often better than competitive games.