It's A Record Breaker!

3,000 new home shirts sell on opening day of release at Ibrox

THE fantastic new Rangers home kit is proving to be a massive hit with fans after it broke all records on day one of its release.

Fans were at the Rangers JJB Superstore at Ibrox from 7am this morning as the 2009/10 strip went on sale for the first time.

New Strip on SaleAnd 3,000 were sold as the shop recorded its busiest day and supporters clamoured to make sure they got their hands on one.

The good news for you is that there are still plenty of tops left so get down to Ibrox tomorrow to make sure you don't miss out!

Demand had already been high when pre-orders were taken and that's still proving to be the case as fans strive to be seen in the clothes champions wear.

With subtle checked squares, a Saltire at the top of the spine and a red, white and blue striped neck, the outfit looks stunning.

Short-sleeved shirts cost just £39.99 for adults, with sizes ranging from small to XXXXXL and £29.99 for children, with sizes going from junior 6/7 to XLB.

Add only £5 more for a long-sleeved version with adult and children's shorts costing £17.99 and £15.99 respectively.

Socks start from £7.99, with baby kits costing £24.99 and infant versions coming in at just £29.99.

Don't worry if you can't make it to Ibrox - you can also order online HERE or call 0871 702 1972 for mail orders.

Calls cost 10p per minutes from a BT landline, mobile and other providers' charges may vary.

Please note that junior shirts will not feature the Carling sponsorship logo.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/

Great to hear (tu)

In other news what about that XXXXXL size for £39.99, that's some great value for the amount of material :uk:

3,000 new home shirts sell on opening day of release at Ibrox

THE fantastic new Rangers home kit is proving to be a massive hit with fans after it broke all records on day one of its release.

Fans were at the Rangers JJB Superstore at Ibrox from 7am this morning as the 2009/10 strip went on sale for the first time.

New Strip on SaleAnd 3,000 were sold as the shop recorded its busiest day and supporters clamoured to make sure they got their hands on one.

The good news for you is that there are still plenty of tops left so get down to Ibrox tomorrow to make sure you don't miss out!

Demand had already been high when pre-orders were taken and that's still proving to be the case as fans strive to be seen in the clothes champions wear.

With subtle checked squares, a Saltire at the top of the spine and a red, white and blue striped neck, the outfit looks stunning.

Short-sleeved shirts cost just £39.99 for adults, with sizes ranging from small to XXXXXL and £29.99 for children, with sizes going from junior 6/7 to XLB.

Add only £5 more for a long-sleeved version with adult and children's shorts costing £17.99 and £15.99 respectively.

Socks start from £7.99, with baby kits costing £24.99 and infant versions coming in at just £29.99.

Don't worry if you can't make it to Ibrox - you can also order online HERE or call 0871 702 1972 for mail orders.

Calls cost 10p per minutes from a BT landline, mobile and other providers' charges may vary.

Please note that junior shirts will not feature the Carling sponsorship logo.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/

Great to hear (tu)

In other news what about that XXXXXL size for £39.99, that's some great value for the amount of material :uk:

:craphead:

I could have two tops made from that and enough left over for a friend.

I would have thought a lot more than 3,000 would have sold tbh.

They would have done if it hadn't just been on sale at the Megastore.

And it's only a record breaker for one shop. The first Nike strip holds the record overall for 1st day sales.

I fear for Boab.

:lol:

Official_RFC_Newsfeed has become self aware...

at 0600 hrs on July 18th, Official_RFC_Newsfeed launched an attack on our enemies. Judgement Day.

Really? That could be useful information for.. a friend... yes, a friend of mine :unsure:

I am wondering if that is big enough - XXXXXL - ..............

.... for my wife !