Premiership, who's going down?

I like Wigan and I like Martinez but I fancy Wigan to go down.

Martinez needs to learn to turn draws into wins, especially at Premiership level.

Aside from them i think Hull are certainties and I think Wolves will go down too.

Wigan have lost arguably their 4 most important players, Heskey, Palacios, Valencia and Zaki (first half of the season he was on fire but was shite the 2nd half).

Burnley are just shite and have bought shite, they had a jammy cup run but they arenothing special.

And Hull, well they couldn't score in a brothel and they want Zamora....aye coz he is prolific! <cr>

I like Wigan and I like Martinez but I fancy Wigan to go down.

Martinez needs to learn to turn draws into wins, especially at Premiership level.

Aside from them i think Hull are certainties and I think Wolves will go down too.

Wigan have lost arguably their 4 most important players, Heskey, Palacios, Valencia and Zaki (first half of the season he was on fire but was shite the 2nd half).

As soon as they were safe Wigans form was good awful. Zaki wasn't interested and Rodallega looked like a player settling in a new country.

If they hold onto Cattermole, Kirkland stays fit, Bramble shows the form he did last year and Thomas settles then they have a pretty strong core and I think they could stay up easily.

It's all about how Scotland and Rodallega perform IMO.