***The Official Dynamo Moscow (1) vs (0) Celtc thread***

Pedro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something wrong with Mowbray.

He hasn't came out and spoke any absolute shite about his side yet - he's not a REAL Celtic manager :pipe:

Just seen his interview on SSN, one thing is for sure he ain't feeling confident about beating Dynamo Moscow :pipe:

So this isn't on TV anywhere then? Not even dodgy Iraqi streams with live beheadings at half time or anything?

there'll be a stream on justintv, its bein showed on some celtic channel called channel 67

When is the return leg to this?

I am going to Russia on holiday between the 6th and 31st. I went there to get away from the norm, something different, off the beaten track, etc. Last thing I want any of my holiday to be is surrounded by them. I can do that standing in the east end of Glasgow, never mind the east end of Europe.

So please god, I hope my holiday doesn't clash with their visit.

If we see a Union Jack in the home support we will know you have arrived :cool:

Dynamo is currently sharing 4-5th place with CSKA in the Russian Premiere League.

Out of 15 games they won 7, draw 3 & lost 5.

I'm pretty sure they can win this game russi_2faws.gif

When is the return leg to this?

5th of August in Moscow

BBC ALBA to show Celtic's Champions League clash with Dynamo - but not until tomorrow

Jul 29 2009 Craig Swan

BBC Alba have secured the exclusive rights to screen Celtic's Champions League clash with Dynamo Moscow - but the game won't be on air until tomorrow night.

Fans hoping to watch tonight's action live will have to buy a ticket for Parkhead as the broadcast will be at 10pm tomorrow.

But BBC ALBA will have live coverage of Celtic's pre-season match against Sunderland at Parkhead on Saturday.

The station's Alan Esslemont said: "Our coverage of the SPL brought something new to Scottish fans last season and this Celtic double bill brings football back to BBC ALBA with a flourish.

"It sets us up perfectly for the return of SPL football on the channel for the new season."

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/...86908-21555298/