***The Official Dynamo Moscow (1) vs (0) Celtc thread***

Pedro

I doubt our squad could even handle the qualifiers as it is, which is why we need additions to have a chance in the group stages.

Group stages is different, cause really they are one off games (kinda) but i agree we need to add a few. Will we get them i have my doubts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is one of what if's and it didn't happen, but do you think we would have won tonight if we didn't win the league last season?.

With this team? Maybe. With the team a financial blow like not winning the league would've dealt us? Probably not.

A team that we would have had if we missed out on the league, that's how i'm so grateful we did win.... Cause i dread to think what would have happened :anguish:

We wouldn't have lost tonight, we'd have held out for a 0-0 or a 1-0 win at best imo.

Smith for all his faults can grind out a result with a less than ideal squad, exceptions like Kaunas apart.

Without Bougherra? Davis? etc

I know this is one of what if's and it didn't happen, but do you think we would have won tonight if we didn't win the league last season?.

With this team? Maybe. With the team a financial blow like not winning the league would've dealt us? Probably not.

A team that we would have had if we missed out on the league, that's how i'm so grateful we did win.... Cause i dread to think what would have happened :anguish:

Its not a nice thought...but we could have ended up so far behind Celtic for a number of years.

We sure could have, that's how i think most of us are content this pre-season and willing just to wait and see.

Tim on Clyde: "We would have been better with the Wheel of Fortune"

Doesn't even make sense :lol:

:lol:

pmsl fuckin inbread bastards, does this mean that they out of all european competition when they get pumped over there?

I know Dynamo have a couple of good players, but I think they were there for the taking. We would have won 1-0, 2-0 imo

Why do people keep asking if they'll be out of Europe if they're punted out of this CL qualifier when it's already been clarified? <cr>

The answer is NO, they'll go into the last round of the Europa Cup qualifications. The rules & system changed this year with the setting up of the new Europa Cup. Just as well I'm not a conspiracy theorist. :craphead:

Tim on Clyde: "We would have been better with the Wheel of Fortune"

Doesn't even make sense :lol:

hahah :) They just shouldn't try to be clever, it only gets embarrassing.

I know Dynamo have a couple of good players, but I think they were there for the taking. We would have won 1-0, 2-0 imo

According to Radio Scotland the average age of the Dynamo team tonight was 20

I cant wait till we get into European games and show these hillbillys how to win away.

Remember the first OF game last season, when they were waving their passports (British ones as well) ?

Get that up ye, scumbags.

Good to see (at last) a bit of sellik bashing going on on these boards.

For the record, the game isn't lost yet as its half time in the tie though I cant see sellik going to Moscow and having to win, they just dont have the bottle for that and, it didnt take long for the bubble to burst. I hope Mopery brings all out attacking football to septic park because every team in Scotland will be drooling over hitting them on the break. By all accounts M.Dynamo are a pretty average team like every team in Scotland, so heres hoping eh ?