*** The Official Wiedenbrück 0 vs 3 Rangers thread***

ibrox52

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the others, I think this should be deleted and we should be patient until Muff arrives on the scene.

who wants it to be deleted and why? :anguish:<cr>

That's a bit harsh deleting the thread,if Muff's on it's his job and if he's not there should be a thread started to bump gums about the next match

Can see a few youngsters starting this one, go for 3-0 Gers

do you think shinnie will play a part in this one?

I'm sure he was supposed to be starting against Sportfreunde Lotte the other night so I wouldn't be surprised to see him start against Wiedenbruck.

I agree with the others, I think this should be deleted and we should be patient until Muff arrives on the scene.

That's a bit harsh deleting the thread,if Muff's on it's his job and if he's not there should be a thread started to bump gums about the next match

Fair enough, maybe I took to excess and I apologise if you/anyone thinks so.

Fair enough, maybe I took it a bit far and I apologise if you/anyone thinks so.

no problem (tu)

Fair enough, maybe I took it a bit far and I apologise if you/anyone thinks so.

no problem (tu)

(tu)

Maybe just best to leave to Muff for the official threads.

Kind of RM tradition I dare say.