*** The Official Wiedenbrück 0 vs 3 Rangers thread***

ibrox52

This should be a game where we play a few youths and see what happens.

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :wilson: :papac:

:davis: :shinnie: :thomson:

:aaron:

:Naismith: :lafferty:

Bench: :mcgregor: :boyd: :novo: :weir: :fleck: :miller: :adam: :mendes: :beasley: :mcculloch: :ssmith: :edu:

Also I reckon you should delete Ferguson from the emoticons

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whittaker: ------ :bougherra: -----:wilson: ---- :ssmith:

:edu:

:davis:---------------------------------------- :aaron:

:fleck:

:Naismith:------------------ :lafferty:

i would be concerned with that line up , dont want a player who has just had knee surgery and is still doing physio to be playing in the centre of the park :doh:

Games like this for me is all about fitness and get through injury free.

Lets also see what fleck and co can do for an hour. :21:

shittest match thread i have ever seen......whens KO? eh eh eh eh eh eh.............!?!

Good point for a change (tu)

Sooner Muff is doing them again, Papaguy made some good points too, the better.

shittest match thread i have ever seen......whens KO? eh eh eh eh eh eh.............!?!

i always make good points, the sooner you realise that the better sunshine....

Welcome to the Off Topic just edit the title to add the info. The opening poster is just excited footaball is back. :gerbad:

i always make good points, the sooner you realise that the better sunshine....

;)

my team would be

alexander

whittaker weir bougherra papac

novo davis mendes naismith

boyd miller

subs

mcgregor for alexander in the scond half

wilson for bougherra in the scond half

mcculloch for weir in the second half

s.smith for papac in the second half

shinnie for whittaker in the second half

thomson for mendes at 60 minutes

adam for davis in the second half

fleck for naismith in the second half

beasley for novo in the second half

velicka for boyd in the second half

lafferty for miller in the second half

my team would be

boyd miller

subs

See to get your team sorted, use the [ center ] code to get everything in the middle. Put : before/after each name if you want the faces up (tu) I agree with your team.

my team would be

alexander

boyd miller

subs

shinnie at RB doh

Wrong! Unless I'm missing something we still have Wiedenbrück to play before we get to PSG. Jumping the gun here!

Thats why this is Muff's job :pipe:

muffs to busy searching google to find out about players we suggest in the transfer section so he can give us his educated answer :lol:

kick off is 7pm Germany time and the game is being played at the Jahnstadion

and I'm going to the game - I think Fleck might play as he trained with the squad in Marienfeld yesterday

The team opened up their training session again this year to the guys and gals from the Army and us Civvies that are based just down the road from the hotel they are staying in (5mins up the road from my work)

The guys were great yesterday and signed autographs and posed for photos for everyone there.

:scot:

kick off is 7pm Germany time and the game is being played at the Jahnstadion

and I'm going to the game - I think Fleck might play as he trained with the squad in Marienfeld yesterday

The team opened up their training session again this year to the guys and gals from the Army and us Civvies that are based just down the road from the hotel they are staying in (5mins up the road from my work)

The guys were great yesterday and signed autographs and posed for photos for everyone there.

:scot:

Nice, was there a lot of fans there?

For the SC Wiedenbrück 2000 stands after four weeks of intensive preparation on Tuesday the game of the games. The friendly against the 52-fold and current scottish champions, the Glasgow Rangers, is an absolute climax in which sporting calendar. Trainer Thomas Stratos, for this consignment on the special Motivation his team. Understandably, against a such opponents, everyone wants like playing, has the coach for the occupation rather the spoilt for choice.

The sale of tickets is so far glänzend smoothly. Some 1,000 cards are in advance so far removed from office. And the great run at the abendkasse comes first. \"Only limited are now even cheaper remaining tickets for Members to provide,\" said Detlev Hagenkord. Both the gallery, as well as standing-room are now limited cards for Members to get the SCW office. \"People should but in time,\" says Hagenkord.

Just after the cancellation of the Rangers game in Lotte the demand for tickets again attracted strong. Many groups from outside send mail and are hot on the game on Tuesday. A separation of Fanblöcke is also not foreseen. In the rear Fanblöcken extra catering. Also mobile toilets are established. - Rob

http://www.scw2000.de/index.php?a=920&...697d462b5ae9852

Glasgow rangers are here! On Thursday nachmittag the 52 field and topical Scottish Fußballmeister checked in in the Marien\'s fields Cloister gate where he carries out during the next days a bases-training camp. With flowing out rain the Scots via airport of Münster arrived in the cloister village. To the first training unity on Friday tomorrow appeared the sun - with it the rangers have moved at least from the weather a better lot than the Wiedenbrücker which had covered her training camp two weeks ago at the same place and had five rainy days one after the other.

On Tuesday it comes in the Jahnstadion to the big showdown. The Scottish master against the master of the Westphalian\'s league. Before the rangers deny plays in Lotte and Nuremberg. Impulse on Tuesday in the Jahnstadion is at 19.00 o\'clock. A scenery between 2,000 and 3,000 people is expected. The advance booking ran brilliantly. Compared with photographers is the Scottish team hide: In spite of official photo inquiry tags the team management permitted before only one short Shooting of two minutes - from the distance you\'re welcome.

Probably slightly concering one of the articles on the main page starts with

Die Glasgow Rangers sind da!

:pipe: