Gers chase James McArthur

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good young player but we have plenty of midfielders, unless this is the answer to the left, which i hope it is not

we already have enough midfielders.

what we NEED is a Centre back. although Im starting to think that Walter is going to use Edu there as cover.

Only other option would be broadfoot, I haven't seen him play there (which apparently is his natural position) but going from his performances at right back he shouldn't even be allowed within 20 feet of the dressing room.

Considering we may only have 1 or 2 additions this Summer, I think this would be a horrible signing.

Decent SPL standard player, but no better than Mendes, Thomson, Edu, Davis, IMO not even any better than McCulloch.

Should never be seen in a Rangers shirt unless he ups his game considerably.

I believe there is no substance in this story what so ever....

I believe he's a player that our scouts have been tracking however there has been no contact with Hamilton and def NO bids made.....

WS knows he does not need another CM so therefore this lad wont be signing... (tu)

I believe there is no substance in this story what so ever....

I believe he's a player that our scouts have been tracking however there has been no contact with Hamilton and def NO bids made.....

WS knows he does not need another CM so therefore this lad wont be signing... (tu)

(tu) Correct,i found this out for definite just after reading the article

McCarthy joined Wigan the other week. Both are not good enough for Rangers.

Just out of interest, what are you basing your opinions on?

Anyone who's watched McArthur will know how good a talent he is. He was head and shoulders above any other Hamilton player last season. No-one seems to give him the respect and recognition he deserves. I'd love it if we signed him, it could be the steal of the season.

Anyone who's watched McArthur will know how good a talent he is. He was head and shoulders above any other Hamilton player last season. No-one seems to give him the respect and recognition he deserves. I'd love it if we signed him, it could be the steal of the season.

do you think he should jump into the starting eleven and who do we drop, pedro, thomson, edu, davis? ok edu is injured but in my opinion this guy would just warm the bench. waste of money theres other areas we need to strenghen.

Anyone who's watched McArthur will know how good a talent he is. He was head and shoulders above any other Hamilton player last season. No-one seems to give him the respect and recognition he deserves. I'd love it if we signed him, it could be the steal of the season. (tu)

I completely agree, the kid has potential. In my opinion there is no difference between McCarthy and McArthur, just McCarthy got more recognition because HE SCORED GOALS. I wouldn't rule out us buying him and then loaning him back to Hamilton for the season.

Not Rangers quality.

Our strongest position in terms of quality and quantity.

We have to allocate resources to other area (i.e. Left-Midfield, Centre-Back, Striker?)

Not Rangers quality.

Overhyped player because he stood out in a Hamilton team.

People have got to start realising that being good for a team like Hamilton, and being good for a team like rangers are two, very different things.

At Hamilton you expect a decent performance every week with one or two off days allowed.

At Rangers, you have to be good, very good, week in week out, because if you're not, even 2 bad games and the fans are on your back and, if you're not McCulloch, you're dropped.

McArthur should never be seen in a Rangers shirt, and if he is, it'll be in the reserve team.