CL qualifying 4th round draw. (It's Arsenal!)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some of the comments on Kerrydale are unreal. Apparently it was a fix, but it doesnt matter because Celtic have a better midfield and Arsenal will be shitting themselves :lol:

Please link us to the midfield comment :lol:

Right now we've got a better midfield than them, a better keeper, and a similar defence.

The optimism continues unabated.

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8170355/28/

Jadams :pipe:

Not a ideal draw, but Mogga has the experience of playing against them before, so he'll know of areas where they are weak!

win @ home and sneak a draw away and we're on the road to the champions league!

Bring em on. We've beaten better teams. It's games like this that being Celtic is all about.

Now we've got two competitive games under our belts, including a very good performance away from home.

New manager, new players, new style - very, very excited about this and I reckon quite a few Gooners will be kackin it.

Carlsberg don't do self-delusion...

Playing good attractive football doesn't make you a good team!

Their defence, midfield and attack is weak.

Utterly bizarre comment. A midfield with Fabregas, Denilson, Walcott and an attack with Rosicky, RVP, Eduardo and that Russian guy is weak?

Jesus, all you had to add was 'they're finished!' to make that post complete.

Playing good attractive football doesn't make you a good team!

Their defence, midfield and attack is weak.

Gallas, Clichy, Sagna, Vermaelen, Silvestre Fabregas, Denilson, Rosicky, Wilshere, Nasri, Arshavin, Eduardo, Van Persie and Walcott beg to differ.

Reachin the CL is a must for Arsenal every year, with players like Fabregas, Van Persie, Arshavin, Walcott, Eduardo, Sagna..the list goes on, i just can't see Celtic getting lucky again in this one

Theeee Arsenal (tu)

I was expecting them to get Arsenal, hopefully this is the end of Celtic's Euro campaign here - or can they still go into the Europa league from here?

Straight into it i think