*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

Aguero misses the first leg. :anguish:

Yet more luck for these Scouse scumbags. Fuck off and die.

Luck?

ahahahaha :lol:

Aye, luck. No doubt if Valencia won, David Villa would have suffered a freak injury when he was having a shite the night before the match.

Aye, and if my aunty had balls she would be uncle :rolleyes:

Not realy luck is it, its just stupidity from an overated player.

He's overrated but he's still a class player. Better than any Liverpool player, including Torres, who is, imo, one of the most overrated players in Europe.

We're told that Torres is incredible outside of the box and can't miss inside it. He's capable of absolute sitters like his miss in the first leg and outside of the box he's useless.

Best striker in the world my arse. Not even the best in England. Rooney, Drogba and RVP are better, again, imo.

Jesus :anguish: :anguish:

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aguero misses the first leg. :anguish:

Yet more luck for these Scouse scumbags. Fuck off and die.

Luck?

ahahahaha :lol:

Aye, luck. No doubt if Valencia won, David Villa would have suffered a freak injury when he was having a shite the night before the match.

Aye, and if my aunty had balls she would be uncle :rolleyes:

Not realy luck is it, its just stupidity from an overated player.

He's overrated but he's still a class player. Better than any Liverpool player, including Torres, who is, imo, one of the most overrated players in Europe.

We're told that Torres is incredible outside of the box and can't miss inside it. He's capable of absolute sitters like his miss in the first leg and outside of the box he's useless.

Best striker in the world my arse. Not even the best in England. Rooney, Drogba and RVP are better, again, imo.

I Disagree with everything you just said apart from him not being the best foward in the world. I Dont think hes overated, he has a phenomenal goal scoring record at anfield. As for better or best, would be David Villa for me, as a full out and out foward. Not a winger like ronaldo or messi. Villa or Higuian for me. Aguero some bit behind.

Fernando Torres is world class, one of the most complete strikers in football!

(tu)

To say he is overrated is just laughable

Do you watch much football ?

to say that just because you hate liverpool is laughable. I realy hate Man Utd but i admire the talents of rooney, even if he is a prick.

(tu)

to say that just because you hate liverpool is laughable. I realy hate Man Utd but i admire the talents of rooney, even if he is a prick.

He's certainly not overrated.

Technically he is overrated.

The English will tell you he's the best striker in the world, but most football fans would agree that he isn't even the best in his own league. That is surely "overrated"?

Villa, Rooney, Drogba, Higuain, Van Persie, Messi, Ronaldo and Aguero are all better, all round, strikers than Torres is. I stand by that.

(tu)

It's laughable to be a Lee McCulloch fan boy, unless you actually are Lee McCulloch. (tu)

Yes, I watch loads of football and I think Torres is a fantastic goalscorer. Not a fantastic footballer.

Technically he is overrated.

The English will tell you he's the best striker in the world, but most football fans would agree that he isn't even the best in his own league. That is surely "overrated"?

Villa, Rooney, Drogba, Higuain, Van Persie, Messi, Ronaldo and Aguero are all better, all round, strikers than Torres is. I stand by that.

The English say Rooney is the best striker in the world, not Torres.

Torres is better than Villa, Drogba, Van Persie, Aguero...

Hes a fantastic footballer IMO. hes a annoyed very quickyly but he gets treated very harshly on the pitch, put up and down all the time, and i can understand why he gets worked up.

Wouldn't go as far as saying he is fcuking awful when it's not going his way.

He's a right stroppy bastard at times.

I've seen a few games where he has been frustrated and not playing well, and he has literally been fucking awful.

I think his injuries have a lot to do with that though.

He's due another period out as well, I wish Rafa would have let him get that hernia operation in January.

Cappo, you are a fucking clown. You know about as much about football as my neighbour's cat. <cr>

Oh jesus. I thought you were alright but it appears you're one of those smug, condescending pricks who thinks he knows everything about football and those who's opinion differ from yours, know fuck all about football and are a clown.

In my fucking opinion, Torres is overrated. I've said he's a fantastic goalscorer, one of the best in the business, but nowhere near being one of the best players in the world.

Prick. (tu)

I wish he would pick up an injury now, without him, Liverpool are brutal. Pick up an injury, miss a few games, and watch Liverpool struggle. Then come back, and play a part at the world cup.

I've seen a few games where he has been frustrated and not playing well, and he has literally been fucking awful.

He's due another period out as well, I wish Rafa would have let him get that hernia operation in January.

i agree mate but i wouldnt say awful, the one game i seen him play realy bad was vs Villa and he end up popping up with a goal right at the end, thats a positive he has about his game. His composure is at a very high level.

I totally agree that when he's not on form, he's very shit and absolutely useless to his team.

Whereas with Rooney and Drogba, if they're not on form technically, you know you're still getting work rate and a phsyical presence. When Torres isn't getting into goalscoring positions, what does he actually offer to his team?

Cappo, you are a fucking clown. You know about as much about football as my neighbour's cat. <cr>

those smug, condescending pricks who thinks he knows everything about football and those who's opinion differ from yours, know fuck all about football and are a clown.

:rolleyes:

You lot keep telling me he hasn't been awful, but we must have watched different games.

There were two games in a row recently, where I daresay he was still unfit, but he was the worst player on the park. The only thing he offered the team was a guaranteed yellow card.

I wish he was at somewhere bar Liverpool though. We can obviously rule out Real, because he's rather eat his own face than play for them. I would love to see him at Barca if truth be told.

Edit: Remember the games, Wigan and Lille. Both defeats, he picked up a yellow in both and wasn't very good at all.