*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

St Johnstone: Smith, MacKay, Duberry, Gartland, Grainger, Millar, Morris, Davidson, Craig, Milne, Samuel. Subs: Duffy, Irvine, Rutkiewicz, Sheerin, Deuchar, Jackson, Sheridan.

Hamilton: Murdoch, McClenahan, Canning, McLaughlin, Imrie, Neil, Mensing, McArthur, Wesolowski, Flavio Paixao, Marco Paixao. Subs: Potter, van Zanten, Elebert, Thomas, Kirkpatrick, Wilkie, Crawford.

1218: "We are aware of what is expected of us. We went to the hotel last night and the players were relaxed. But this morning I sensed a quiet determination and there is a confidence about the group just now," Falkirk manager Steven Pressley, who names the same side that started Wednesday's 0-0 draw with St Johnstone.

1216: TEAM LINE-UPS FROM ST MIRREN PARK:

St Mirren: Howard, Barron, Mair, Potter, Robb, O'Donnell, Brady, Thomson, Carey, Mehmet, Dorman. Subs: Gallacher, Murray, Higdon, Loy, Dargo, McLennan, Johnston.

Aberdeen: Langfield, Duff, Ifil, Mulgrew, Foster, Mackie, Kerr, McDonald, Robertson, Gibson, MacLean. Subs: Nelson, Diamond, Grassi, Paton, Jack, Ross, Fyvie.

1214: TEAM LINE-UPS FROM RUGBY PARK:

Kilmarnock: Combe, Clancy, Wright, Pascali, Kelly, Invincibile, Severin, Bryson, Hamill, Maguire, Kyle. Subs: Bell, Hay, Fowler, Ford, Old, Owens, Sammon.

Falkirk: Olejnik, Barr, Twaddle, McLean, Scobbie, Moutinho, O'Brien, Healy, Flynn, Arfield, Showunmi. Subs: Wagenaar, Duffie, Lima, Compton, Stewart, Finnigan, Marceta.

Blackpool: Gilks, Coleman, Evatt, Baptiste, Crainey, Vaughan, Southern, Adam, Ormerod, Taylor-Fletcher, Campbell. Subs: Rachubka, Clarke, Burgess, Euell, Edwards, Bannan, Dobbie.

Nottm Forest: Camp, Perch, Morgan, Wilson, Gunter, McKenna, Majewski, Cohen, Blackstock, Tyson, Anderson. Subs: Smith, Chambers, McGugan, Earnshaw, Garner, McGoldrick, Boyd.

Referee: Phil Dowd (Staffordshire)

Forest goal: Lee Camp's clearance reaches the edge of the Blackpool area and Radoslaw Majewski tees up Chris Cohen, who expertly curls an unstoppable first-time shot into the top corner of the net. The build-up was route one but the finish was top class.

1301: GOALFLASH Blackpool 0-1 Nottingham Forest (Cohen)

Im a wee bit disappointed, Falkirk always went about playing their football the right way and have some cracking youngsters but killie is always a good trip, I would rather have seen St mirren or Hamilton go down myself as Falkirk was always an easy place to get to! Ach well, someone had to go, well done to Kilmarnock, they went to Pittodrie and did something we havent done for ages and get a win which played a massive part in them staying up!

well i dunno about you but this comment from the sky team "charlie adam is too good for the championship" i can't believe we gave him away for nowt

pretty ridiculous wasn't it? £250K or so wasn't it?

Le Guen could see the potential in him.